50 Really Fun (And Really F*cked) Things To Do In 'The Sims'

Turns out, you can do more than just light them on fire.

59233
YouTube

I searched for the greatest Sim activities all over the Internet, and I really wasn't prepared for what I found. There are thousands and thousands of suggestions all over the web, but I've compiled a list of the best 50 things to do in the Sims right here. You're welcome!

Happy Simming!!

1. Create your worst enemy. Then, kill them.

2. Create one child in a family that is the 'black sheep' - with a totally different style and traits than the rest of the family.

3. Create a photography studio, with models, lighting, the works. If it gets weird, good. Maybe try casting a Bad Karma Power like Fire Storm, Cry Havoc, or Meteor Strike. Then take pics.

4. Kill all your neighbors. (Bonus: Throw a spooky party and invite all of their ghosts.)

5. Grow an entire garden of Venus Fly Traps (Cowplants). They eat people.

6. Summon a Fire Storm or Meteor Strike in the middle of the park or another crowded public area.

7. Make Sim versions of your favorite cartoon characters. Then make Spongebob and Patrick have a baby.

8. For my Sim architects - open Google maps and use the little orange guy to stroll through a neighborhood. Pick a house and try your best to duplicate it, landscaping and all.

9. Play a homeless Sim who lives in a tent or some kind of shack. You have to survive off of the land, eating what you catch... or steal.

10. Play as a male Sim and try to impregnate every female Sim in town.

11. Play as a female Sim and try to have a baby with every male Sim in town.

12. Play a Black Widow Sim, and have all of her husbands (and/or wives) die from 'mysterious causes'.

13. WooHoo with a dead Sim and have a ghost baby!

14. Earn a living JUST by stealing other people's shit. (Having the Kleptomaniac trait is very helpful.)

15. Build a tiny house!

16. Build houses, neighborhoods, or entire towns based of off THEMES! Like aliens, unicorns, elves, neon, all-black, literally anything you can think of.

17. Make celebrity Sims. Then either date them or kill them.

18. Make Sims from your favorite movies, books, TV shows, or games. Again, either date them or kill them.

19. Don't pay any of your bills. Do with the Re-Po man what you will.

20. Seduce the Grim Reaper.

21. Seduce a maid.

22. Seduce a mailman.

23. Seduce your neighbor's husband or wife.

24. Play a Young Adult Sim and have them move into a cheap house. Instead of buying a better house and moving out, renovate it and have it grow with them as they get older.

25. Create an adoption center, or foster home, with the maximum amount of children possible. (With mods or cheats, this could be infinite.)

26. Play a 'public enemy' Sim - a Hot-Headed, Mean Sim that makes enemies with literally everybody in the town.

27. Attempt to kill an entire family using every way to die in the game. There are so many options for this. Especially in the Sims 4... you can literally die by laughing or being embarrassed.

28. Play the Random Game. Pick a number 1-10. In CAS, hit the "Randomize" button this amount of times... FOR EVERYTHING. Outfit, makeup, accessories, skin/hair/eye color, personality traits, aspirations. All random.

29. Play with full Autonomy and never press Pause. This could get chaotic quickly.

30. Woohoo in a random neighbor's bed, then fight them when they get mad and try to kick you out.

31. Play a couple with completely clashing traits (Mean vs. Good, Neat vs. Slob, etc.)

32. Invite everybody you know to a party. Lure them all to the basement (or any other room). Take out the door. Place a Venus Fly Trap (Cowplant) in the room. Begin.

33. Recreate your entire hometown including all of the lots and people who live on them (or neighborhood, for a smaller scale project).

34. Complete the 100 Baby Challenge. I don't even know what the 100 Baby Challenge is, but I'm sure whatever you decide to make it, it will be entertaining.

35. Build an entire Goth town. All black everything and a bunch of Neurotic, Over-Emotional Sims. Then, create one all-pink Barbie household with a bunch of Snob Sims. Wreak havoc.

36. Courtesy of Tumblr: "So what you do is you make like a little demon/ogre and make him live in the basement with just the basics (toilet, bed, fridge) and give him an easel. Make him paint all day long and he will eventually get really good and you can sell his paintings. Your sims living above will eventually become wealthy but nobody will ever know about the secret to their fortune living beneath their house."

37. Get abducted by aliens. Try to get pregnant by one.

38. Play the MASH Game (You know. Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House?) and apply it to your Sim's life.

39. Create a Good Sim who's secretly evil and has a dungeon in his/her basement.

40. Recreate all of the Disney princesses. And all of the Villains. Make them live together.

41. Run, and operate, a toilet store.

42. Make a home-wrecker Sim, and break up as many marriages as you can.

43. Get a Sim to clog every drain of a house. Preferably one that isn't theirs.

44. When a Sim dies, play as their ghost, and light a bunch of shit on fire or possess objects. Preferably at other Sims' lots or in public for the best reactions.

45. Play as a hobo that lives off of his/her findings from the trash.

46. Have identical twins (triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, sextuplets..) and give them all the same names and wardrobes, but completely different traits.

47. Make a Santa, a Mrs. Claus, an elf, and a reindeer, and make Christmas for the town! Craft or buy presents, then go to every house and deliver.

48. Make an asylum with a bunch of Sims that have the Insane/Neurotic traits.

49. Play The Bachelor (Or Bachelorette) - Sims Edition! For example, create one male Sim and 7 female Sims (preferably all with the Have the male Sim date all of the females at once, and have them all fight for his affection.

50. Host a dinner party but wet yourself in front of all your guests, causing you to die of Embarassment and shocking your guests as Grim comes to make fun of you and reap your soul.