50 Quotes From 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' That Keep On Slaying

If you say these quotes don't make you laugh or cry then you are lying!
14080

1. “I may be dead, but I’m still pretty. Which is more than I can say for you.” – Buffy Summers (Season One).

2. “Cordelia, your mouth is open, sound is coming from it. This is never good.” – Buffy Summers (Season Two).

3. “I just want to be alone and quite in a room with a chair and a fireplace and a tea cozy. I don’t even know what a tea cozy is, but I want one.” – Buffy Summers (Season Three).

4. “Oh! That’s my skirt! You’re never going to fit in it with those hips. We have to kill them.” – Buffy Summers (Season Four).

5. Harmony, when you tried to be head cheerleader, you were bad. When you tried to chair the Homecoming committee, you were really bad. But when you try to be bad… you suck.” – Buffy Summers (Season Five).

6. "They were supposed to be my light at the end of the tunnel. I guess they were a train.” – Buffy Summers (Season Six).

7. “I don’t know what’s coming next. But I do know it’s gonna be just like this – hard, painful. But in the end, it’s gonna be us. If we all do our parts, believe it, we’ll be the one’s left standing. Here endeth the lesson.” – Buffy Summers (Season Seven).

8. “Well, when I’m with a boy I like, it’s hard for me to say anything cool or witty or at all. I can usually make a few vowel sounds, and then I have to go away.” – Willow Rosenberg (Season One).

9. “Well, I like you. You’re nice, and you’re funny, and you don’t smoke. Yeah, okay, werewolf, but… that’s not all the time. I mean, three days out of the month, I’m not much fun to be around either.” – Willow Rosenberg (Season Two).

10. “Strangely, I feel like staying at home… and doing my homework… and flossing… and dying a virgin.” – Willow Rosenberg (Season Three).

11. “I mean, you men. It’s all about the sex! Your find a woman, drag her to your den, do whatever’s necessary just as long as you get the sex. I tell you men haven’t changed since the dawn of time.” – Willow Rosenberg (Season Four).

12. “A good Sunnydale rule-of-thumb? Avoid white-skinned men in capes.” – Willow Rosenberg (Season Five).

13. “I can kill a couple of geeks all by myself. But, hey, if you’d like to watch… I mean, that’s what you Watchers are good at, right? Watching?” – Willow Rosenberg (Season Six).

14. “I’m talking! Don’t interrupt me! Insignificant man. I am Willow. I am death. If you dare defy me, I will call down my fury, exact fresh vengeance, and make your worst fears come true. Okay?” – Willow Rosenberg (Season Seven).

15. “I don’t handle rejection well. Funny, considering all the practice I’ve had, huh?” – Xander Harris (Season One).

16. “I’m sorry, but let’s not forget that I hated Angel long before you guys jumped on the bandwagon. So I think I deserve a little something for not saying ‘I told you so’ long before now. And if Giles wants to go after the, uh, fiend that murdered his girlfriend, I say, ‘Faster, pussycat, kill, kill.” – Xander Harris (Season Two).

17. “Well, it’s just good to know that when the chips are down and things look grim, you’ll feed on the girl who loves you to save your own ass.” –Xander Harris (Season Three).

18. "Just because you’re better than us doesn’t mean you can be all superior.” – Xander Harris (Season Four).

19. “You should never hurt the feelings of a brutal killer. You know, that’s, uh, that’s actually some pretty good advice.” – Xander Harris (Season Five).

20. “I love you, Willow. I love crayon breaky Willow and I love scary veiny Willow. So if you’re gonna end the world, you’re gonna have to start with me!” – Xander Harris (Season Six).

21. “What do you think happened? Another demon woman was attracted to me. I’m going gay! I’ve decided I’m turning gay. Willow, gay me up. Come on, let’s gay.” – Xander Harris (Season Seven).

22. “A vampire isn’t a person at all. It may have the movements, the memories, even the personality of the person it took over, but it’s a demon at the core. There is no halfway.” – Rupert Giles (Season One).

23. “I’m leaning towards blind panic myself.” – Rupert Giles (Season Two).

24. “For god’s sake, man, she’s eighteen! And you have the emotional maturity of a blueberry scone. Just have at it, would you? And stop fluttering about.” – Rupert Giles (Season Three).

25. “Since the picture you just painted means that I will never touch food of any kind again, you’ll just have to pick it up yourself.” – Rupert Giles (Season Four).

26. “Well, I’m a hair’s breath from investigating bunnies at the moment, so I’m open to anything.” – Rupert Giles (Season Six).

27. “Buffy, what you said, it flies in the face of everything we’ve ever… every generation has ever done in the fight against evil. I think it’s bloody brilliant.” – Rupert Giles (Season Seven).

28. “Now, I know you haven’t been in the game for a while, mate, but we still do kill people. Sort of our raison d’etre, you know.” – Spike (Season Two).

29. “She wouldn't even kill me. She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head, or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared? It was the truce with Buffy that did it. Dru said I'd gone soft - wasn't demon enough for the likes of her.” – Spike (Season Three).

30. "Got to hand it to you, Goldilocks. You do have bleeding tragic taste in men. I got a cousin married to a regurgitating Froglocsteem that's got better instincts than you.” – Spike (Season Four).

31. "Face it, white bread, Buffy's got a type, and you're not it. She likes us dangerous, rough, occasionally bumpy in the forehead region. Not that she doesn't like you, but sorry, Charlie, you're just not dark enough.” – Spike (Season Five).

32. "Well, isn't this usually the part where you... kick me in the head and run out, virtue fluttering?" – Spike (Season Six).

33. "With all the rubbish people keep sticking in my head, it's a wonder that there's room for my brain." – Spike (Season Seven).

34. "Oh, I don't know. Looking in the mirror every day and seeing nothing there...it's an overrated pleasure.” – Angel (Season One).

35. "Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping, waiting, and though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir. Open it's jaws, and howl. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. What other choice do we have?" – Angel (Season Two).

36. "Sorry about the chains. It's not that I don't trust you, it's... Actually, it is that I don't trust you.” – Angel (Season Three).

37. "Look I know you find me attractive. I've seen you looking at my breasts.” – Anya (Season Three).

38. “Of course it did. It always does. Seen a thousand relationships. First there's the love and sex, then there's nothing left but the vengeance. That's how it works.” – Anya (Season Four).

39. "I'm just so excited. They come in, I help them, they give us money in exchange for goods, you give me money for working for you. I have a place in the world now. I'm part of the system. I'm a workin' gal.” – Anya (Season Five).

40. "Anya, promise to love you, to cherish you, to honor you, uh, but not to obey you, of course, because that's anachronistic and misogynistic and who do you think you are, like a sea captain or something?” – Anya (Season Six).

41. "Wow, it's like, one second you were this klutzy teenager with false memories and a history of kleptomania, and then suddenly you were a hero. A hero with a much abbreviated life span.” – Anya (Season Seven).

42. "You gotta give me something to do. There's no way I'm sleeping. Don't you need anyone dead? Or maimed? I can settle for maimed.” – Faith (Season Three).

43. "Anyway, for real now, I'm gonna ask you something, and you gotta promise you'll be honest and not spare my feelings just 'cause I could kill you. You promise?" – Faith (Season Four).

44. "Every guy's got some whack fantasy. Scratch the surface of any granola type, dude, naughty nurses and horny cheerleader.” – Faith (Season Seven).

45. "She still thinks I'm little Miss Nobody. Just her dumb little sister. Boy, is she in for a surprise.” – Dawn Summers (Season Five).

46. "You don't want to be here with me. You didn't want to come back. I know that. You were happier where you were. You want to go away again." – Dawn Summers (Season Six).

47. "You know, I honestly don't think there's a human word fabulous enough for me.”- Glorificus (Season Seven).

48. "Buffy, I'm just a guy. Granted, a cool and sexy vampire fighting guy, but still." – Principal Wood (Season Seven).

49. "We don't know much about them except for they're very ugly, and they're very mobile for blind people.” – Andrew (Season Seven).

50. "And I wonder what possible catastrophe came crashing down from heaven and brought this dashing stranger to tears?" – Drusilla (Season Five).