If your room is in need of something different a fun, whether it's a pop of color or something to just throw in a blank space, here are some ideas that will surely get your interior decorating juices flowing!
Adding a tapestries is a quick and easy way to add a little something to a blank wall. With the endless amount of different patterns and colors these decorative fabrics can have, you're sure to find one pattern that will for sure make your space perfect. Though, having one doesn't have to be the end. I personally have 3 off all different patterns and colors, which I ordered all from Amazon, to be sure that I always have the best to complete the look I'm going for.
2. Posters and Canvases
Posters and different canvases can really add some personality to a room. They can show your interest while adding a little touch that's can set a mood for your space. From the two, I would choose canvases since they can give me a better opportunity to express yourself freely with different paints and designs. It's also something fun to do!
Plants, real or fake, are perfect for any space. They add a little life in the room, setting very happy vibes to a space. The vases they're placed in can also add on a little something. Around my room, I have several plants that are all different when the come to the vases, but I feel that the greens that are similar throughout keep them all tied together!
4. Picture Walls
If you have a number off random pictures and polaroids laying around, create a picture wall! This can go on any wall, big or small, but can add personality as well. It gives guests an idea of who you are, what you're interested, and who you just love to be around. My picture wall is started up around my mirror, which allows me to check up on my appearance while also reliving those memories right there on my wall!
Lastly, a cute little basket can really bring a room together! Baskets can be a staple piece since they come in many different shapes, sizes, and colors. They can also be the perfect way to get rid of clutter that's all out and about in the space. For my basket personally, I threw in some blankets in case others need it while also giving some comfy and cozy home vibes!
I hope this list gave you some quick ideas to jazz up your room and really bring your space to life!
- 5 Ways To Decorate Your Dorm For The Holidays ›
- 12 Ways To Spice Up Your Student Life ›
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Morning Routine ›
- 10 Cute Ways To Spice Up Your Bedroom For The Colder Months ... ›
- 7 Ways To Spice Up Your Room this Fall ›
- 16 Easy DIY Dorm Room Decor Ideas | Her Campus ›
- How to Decorate Your Room for Free (with Pictures) - wikiHow ›
- 40 Easy Bedroom Makeover Ideas - DIY Master Bedroom Decor on ... ›
- 26 Cheap And Easy Ways To Have The Best Dorm Room Ever ›
- How to Spice up a Boring Bedroom: 14 Steps (with Pictures) ›
- 21 Inexpensive Ways To Upgrade Your Bedroom ›
- Easy ways to spice up your room! + DIY Decorations - YouTube ›
- 20 Decorating Tricks for Your Bedroom ›