7 Ways To Spice Up Your Room this Fall

7 Ways To Spice Up Your Room this Fall

Time to make your room look like your favorite YouTubers'.

63
7 Ways To Spice Up Your Room this Fall
HomeSpot HQ / Flickr

Happy fall! It seems like autumn is a fan favorite when it comes to the season. To me, fashion is the best part of this time of year. The colors all go so well together and it’s so cozy and cute. But why not bring the best part of fashion and put it in your room?

Creating a cozy and cute space for the fall is the perfect way to get out of your summer state of mind. Sure, you can put up Halloween decorations, but Hallo-weekend is not that long and who wants Frankenstein on display for a month or more? Instead, decorate with some cute, classy, fall inspired décor that you could keep up well past Thanksgiving.

Here are some YouTuber approved ways to spice up your dorm or house this fall.

1. Pumpkins

Here is a twist on a classic fall decoration. Instead of carving or painting your pumpkin this year. Decorate with a simple ribbon or two. It makes decorating stress-free and mess free.

2. Pumpkin Garland

Keeping with the pumpkin theme, this pumpkin garland is easy and fun to make. All you need is yarn, craft wire and some twine and you are good to go! Click on the picture to watch how to make this.

3. Hanging Leaves

If you have empty wall space, this is a super cute and simple way of decorating it. You can hang the leaves any way you want and it makes for the perfect fall decoration.

4. Flower Display

This flower display is as easy as it gets. You can get all of the items from your local dollar store. All you need are jars and fake flowers (fall colors of course).

5. Fall Filled Jars

What's super fun about these jars is that you can fill them with anything you want. Obviously I would choose candy, but you can put anything in them, even a candle! Decorate the jars how you would like and just like that, you now have Tumblr-worthy fall decor.

6. Owl Pillow

If you are feeling super creative, you can make this cute owl pillow. Take a pillow and either felt or use any material you would like, cut out the shapes you want (you don't have to make an owl), and hot glue them them to the pillow. It's a fun craft to make and doesn't take long at all!

7. Extra Decorations

Of course, crafts aren't for everyone. If you want to decorate for the fall with out having to pull out your paint and hot glue gun, you can always buy a fall scented candle, change the wallpaper on your phone or computer, or buy a comfy blanket.