5 Ways To Get Hyped For This Autumn

5 Ways To Get Hyped For This Autumn

No. 4: The fall drinks, of course

60
5 Ways To Get Hyped For This Autumn
Theron Humphrey

Summer is close to its end. School is starting up again and autumn is just around the corner. August is the bleak, tedious period between partying at the beach and partying in leaf piles. Instead of preparing for our upcoming boredom, let's use this time to get pumped for autumn!

1. Scented candles!

Go to Fred Meyer, beeline to the candles, and pick out all of your favorite fall scents. At this point, you might want to buy the candles. You can definitely buy the candles. In fact, they are probably cheaper right now than they will be later in the year. Not only that, but the earlier you begin buying candles, the more candles you'll end up having the opportunity to buy; everyone knows that when it comes to candles, there are never enough!

2. Fall lookbooks.

My favorite way to get excited about updating my fall wardrobe is by watching Youtuber's dance around in their new fall clothes. All you have to do is search up "Fall Lookbook" and plenty of videos will pop up. Watching these lookbooks will get you excited to start wearing fall clothes, and inspiration to recreate some looks!

3. R.L. Stine.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F08%2F18%2F6360715502712360711601148984_tumblr_nsbl33SY941tx21j0o1_400.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=358&h=ebe840b1030f2207d048d7b706dca59fd70c60ac2d4060ccf29e29f3a3ebf7a6&size=980x&c=1919738320 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F08%252F18%252F6360715502712360711601148984_tumblr_nsbl33SY941tx21j0o1_400.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D358%26h%3Debe840b1030f2207d048d7b706dca59fd70c60ac2d4060ccf29e29f3a3ebf7a6%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1919738320%22%7D" expand=1]

When we were kids, Goosebumps was what everyone would watch and read, especially around Halloween. Going back and rereading some of your favorite Goosebumps books, or watching some of the old TV shows is a great way to get excited about autumn.

If you have read every book twice, as well as watched every episode of the show multiple times, and are tired of Goosebumps, then you are in luck. R.L. Stine has another series called "Fear Street." This series still has the Goosebumps vibe but was written for an older audience. Fear Street is much more psychologically terrifying. Also, these books are fairly short, which is fantastic considering how busy our lives get during this time of the year.

4. Coffee, cocoa, and cider bucket list!

Coffee houses generally serve a plethora of exclusive, fall drinks. Sometimes, there are so many that we don't even get to try them all! Put together a list of autumn drinks that you have never tried before, and want to try this fall. To be honest, the coffee, the cocoa and the ciders are the best part of fall.

5. DIYs

There are D.I.Y.s for every season, but autumn D.I.Y.s are by far the cutest! August, being the awkward period between summer and fall, is the perfect time to start planning some D.I.Y. projects you may want to do this fall. This will give you more time to gather materials, and start your project!

Have a fantastic autumn, everybody!