5 Ways To Hack Your Laziness

5 Ways To Hack Your Laziness

Outwit your laziness to make yourself more productive!

Think being lazy is a bad thing? Think again! Check out these super easy ways to use your laziness to your advantage.

1. Put your phone in another room.

I can't be the only one that hates getting up when I'm sitting in a comfy position. When you're working, put your phone in another room or on another floor. You'll be too lazy to get it, and you'll save tons of time by not constantly feeling the need to check it.

2. Brush your teeth right after dinner.

I have a terrible midnight-snacking habit, and the best way I found to combat it was to just brush my teeth early. If I want to eat that snack, I'll have to brush my teeth again, which is just annoying.

3. Uncheck the "Remember Me" setting on Facebook, Instagram, etc.

Now every time you open your fav distracting sites, you have to type in your e-mail and password each time. It's a pain, and you'll find yourself feeling less inclined to gravitate towards those sites.

4. Replace the fingerprint/touch password on your phone with a long number combo.

It's so easy to check your phone all you have to do is touch it, and your home screen lights up. Now, if you have to enter in a long string of numbers and letters every time you want to check it, it's a lot less appealing.

5. Have a friend change your Facebook, Twitter, etc. passwords for you.

You literally won't be able to log in until your friend's assured you'll be able to log in. Just make sure your friend writes it down somewhere so you don't get locked out.

Now, close out of this tab, put your phone in another room, and get to work!