1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes Become Peppermint Mochas.
I was never one to actually like PSL's so as soon as the Peppermint Mochas come back it is a blessing in disguise.
2. Orange Leaves Turn Into Snowflakes.
I love seeing orange leaves line the walkways but nothing is prettier than the first gentle snowfall of the season.
3. Thanksgiving Break Becomes Winter Break.
It is like Thanksgiving break, but much longer and a whole lot better.
4. Fuzzy Socks Turn Into Christmas Themed Fuzzy Socks.
Everyone likes fuzzy socks, but no one can resist the moment the socks with reindeer and snowflakes show up on the shelves.
5. Cardigans Become Oversized Sweaters.
Colder weather means bundling up and nothing feels better than throwing on a comfy oversized sweater to keep you warm.