5 Ways To Ring In The New Year With Your S.O.

Regardless of how you plan on celebrating the New Year, just remember to enjoy and cherish every single moment of it!

19

2020 has been consumed mostly by the global pandemic, but we should still be in good spirits for an even better 2021! Whether you prefer a more cozy and intimate celebration with your S.O. or a more flamboyant affair, here are 5 dynamite ways to ring in the New Year with your romantic partner.

Plan an intimate candlelight dinner with your favorite cuisine

Merry Christmas Love GIF by Lifetime Giphy

A candlelight dinner is the classic expression of love and what better way to ring NYE celebrations with your partner! In this idyllic setting, both of you can share many powerful moments filled with mischievous gestures and discussions. Take this time to take your relationship to a whole new level and perhaps bring up the topic of potentially tying the knot next year if you have been in a long-term relationship.

Dance to the most sensational and romantic songs

season 4 dancing GIF by The Next Step Giphy

While you are patiently waiting when the clock strikes midnight, please do dance with your S.O. to some very soothing and magical music. This will make sparks fly even higher and ignite both your heartstrings with more exotic romance.

Say Cheers and Enjoy a sip of your favorite champagne

cooking together pascale hutton GIF by Hallmark Channel Giphy

There is nothing like that special sip of the rejuvenating champagne that you both can drown yourselves in during the New Year's celebrations. It's as if you are lost in time and totally engrossed in the eyes of your lover once you take that special sip of euphoria!

Watch favorite Rom-Com movies that feature a New Year’s Celebration

new years eve dancing GIF Giphy

Even if this New Year's celebration is a tad different from previous years, you can always snuggle up in the arms of your S.O. and watch Rom-Com movies that actually depict a lavish and extravagant New Year's Party. Some of those Rom-Com movies include "When Harry Met Sally," "While You Were Sleeping," and "Waiting to Exhale."

Arrange a photo booth station and some Sparkling Confetti

pop tv couple GIF by Schitt's Creek Giphy

Trust me, you would definitely want to enhance your Instagram with some lovey-dovey photos with your partner on this festive occasion. Likewise, some sparkling confetti would be the finishing touch to your picturesque New Year's celebrations!