5 Types Of Relationships You See In College

A quick and easy guide to the campus dating scene.

21
Google

Dating in college can be a bit of a roller coaster with twists and turns taking you on a wild ride. If you take a stroll down your main campus walkway you will see wide range of relationships. Here's just a little sampler of that wide aray.

The Together Since High School

You know this couple. There's probably one in your friend group. They've been dating since their freshman year of high school. In fact, they've probably gotten engaged by their senior year of college. Their families are really good friends. Everyone calls them Mom and Dad.

The Hooked Up Last Night and Not Sure What to do

This couple met each other at a party last night with a few too many drinks. Now, they aren't sure if they're in a relationship or if they should just forget about it. Often times, this couple hangs around for a few days but both decide it's best to go their separate ways.

The We Do Everything Together

You never see them apart. Literally, they do everything together. Sometimes they even finish each other's sentences. Normally has way too many PDAs. They were really cute together for the first couple of weeks but now you're not even sure if they are two separate people.

The We Are in an Adult Relationship

This couple started dating as upperclassmen or even in graduate school. They both are overly responsible and have steady jobs. You're a little jealous of how they have their life together. Their parents absolutely adore the respective significant other. Will most likely be married and have children within the next two years according to their 5 year plan.

The On Again Off Again

You never really know this couple's relationship status and neither does Facebook. Sometimes being around this couple is uncomfortable because you aren't sure if they are together or not. This couple is definitely meant to be but both are a little afraid of commitment.

Whether or not you're involved in any of these types, dating in college has its ups and downs but there's someone out there for everyone.