5 Things You Have To Do This Fall

5 Things You Have To Do This Fall

You have no reason to be bored at this time of year

11
5 Things You Have To Do This Fall
Find Wallpaper

We all know that fall is one of the best times of year: the cool fresh air floating around, white girls drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes, the sweet smell of warm apple cider. Whatever it is for you, there is always something to love about the autumn season. I have a few things to add to your list.

1. Haunted Houses

Unless you're a scaredy cat like me (black cat get it lol), you most likely love haunted houses and the thrill of everything that comes with them. There's something so thrilling about screaming your head off while things pop out at you. Not particularly enjoyable for me, but it helps to have someone there with you who can make you feel safe like a close friend (or more than friend(; ).

2. Pumpkin Picking

Lowering the thrill factor, another fun activity to do is to go to a pumpkin patch. This is one of my favorite things to do every year because it's something so simple, yet so satisfying at the same time. Tip: roll the pumpkin over and check to make sure there's no funky spots on the bottom or sides.

3. Pumpkin Carving

Going along with the previous, take the pumpkin you picked and find a cool design to carve. Pinterest has a ton of really cool ideas, and even if you aren't super talented artistically, you can always trace something out or decorate it without cutting into it.

4. Drinks

There are other options besides a PSL from Starbucks; we all already know how good those are, but sometimes you just have the urge to try something new. One of my favorite fall drinks is actually apple cider. Tip: my recipe is to buy a jug of Louisburg Apple Cider from the store and slowly heat it in a pot along with sticks of cinnamon and a few cloves. Easy as that!

5. Jump in a Pile of Leaves

Another underestimated thing is super simple and childish, yet so nostalgic. Remember when we were kids and after we finished raking the leaves up we'd jump in? Something so effortless takes some imagination, and when you're with friends you can make a great time out of anything. Tip: if you rake them at the bottom or even up onto a slide, you can slide into a pile of leaves, instead of jumping. These also make for great photography moments.