5 Ways To Be Less Stressed

5 Ways To Be Less Stressed

College and life in general can be hard which is why finding ways to de-stress are important.

20
5 Ways To Be Less Stressed
https://www.pexels.com/photo/design-desk-display-eyewear-313690/

Here are some easy yet effective ways to destress.

Bath

I know this sounds super simple and probably not super helpful but it is. Bath and Body works sells stress reliever bubble bath soap and honestly it helps so much. Bubble baths are underrated but are great for times when you need to be alone and de-stress.

Working Out

Being lazy and stress go hand-in-hand. The more you lay in bed and do nothing, the more stressed out you are. Try and make it a habit to go to the gym more often and see how that affects your stress levels.

Petting Animals

It's been proven that animals help reduce anxiety and stress. I personally got a dog to not only have a companion but to help me with my anxiety. Ever since getting my dog I've noticed a huge change. Even if you can't get an animal, volunteering at an animal shelter or dog sitting for your neighbor can help too!

Creative outlet

If I'm being honest, Odyssey is basically my journal. Finding a creative outlet can definitely help you destress. Sometimes you need a break from school work or other obligations and finding one is very crucial. Whether it be dancing, singing, writing, or anything else its extremely important for your mental health.

Take a day to yourself

The most important way to deal with your stress is to take time for yourself. Being alone can sometimes be exactly what the doctor prescribed. It's great to have a lot of friends and a decent social life but sometimes that can be a big cause of your stress. Take a deep breath and spend some time alone every once in a while.

With that being said, let's try and start being less stressed in 2020.