5 Things To Add To Your Desk To Make You Feel Like A #GirlBoss

These items may make working a little less intimidating.

51
Youtube

School is back in session and having to study and take notes is approaching us all too soon. It can get extremely boring having to sit at your desk for hours while you work, but if you have the right tools by you, it makes it a little less dreadful. To help you have a wonderful and efficient semester, add these 5 things to your desk to help you feel like a #GirlBoss.

1. Unique Pencil Holder

Adding a pretty pencil holder can make your desk look very put together, and it is so easy to do! Try using a coffee mug with a motivational saying on it, or clean out an old candle like the one above and use it to put all of your writing supplies! I would also suggest using an inspirational mug to drink your morning coffee out of, that way you'll immediately start your day with a positive attitude! I love this one and this one.

2. Planner

Having a colorful planner will not only keep your life organized, but it will make your work at your desk more efficient! Always keep it nearby, you never know when you might need to pencil something in! The planner picture above is the one I use, and I absolutely love it. You can check it out here!

3. Colored Pens/ Highlighters

What would we do without colorful pens and highlighters? They add some color to your desk, and are great for taking notes. They may even make studying a little less boring! Adding other colorful supplies like the ones pictured above is also a good idea because you never know what you might need!

4. To Do List

These lists are my best friends. Not only do they remind me of everything I need to do that day, but they also help me to learn how to prioritize what needs to be done first! Pick up some cute ones from a stationary store, or order some personalized ones online! You can download the one pictured above here.

5. Flowers

This may be my favorite thing on my desk. They always help to put me in a good mood, and it keeps my desk bright and happy while I work. I would definitely suggest adding these to your desk, and you can switch up the type of flower anytime you want! You don't have to have as big of an arrangement as the one in the picture, but if you have the space, then hey, why not?