5 Things That Will Always Brighten A Stressed College Kid's Day

These things are sure to make you smile on a not-so-good day.

143
Brad Neathery

We've all been there: so many assignments you don't know what to do first, your dorm room is a complete disaster area, and you don't have any clean clothes. This is the inevitable life of a stressed-out college student. Sometimes you have it together, but mostly you don't. That's okay, seeing these things around campus will always make your day just a little bit better.

1. Therapy Dogs

Who doesn't love seeing a therapy dog? They're doing their jobs by being hugged, and honestly, I wish I could do that as a full-time career too. Dogs will make every person smile, and brighten the day of someone who may not have had the best day.

2. Free Food

When you're walking to class and you see a stand set up with people handing out food, then you also see a sign that says free? AMAZING. Free food will make everyone's day. It's science.

3. A "Class Is Canceled" Email

There's very little I can say about this, but canceled class could just be the single greatest thing to happen in a college kid's life. Hands down.

4. Finding A Good Parking Spot

Parking SUCKS on big college campuses. When everyone is trying to get to class, the parking lots are full and it makes you sad. It's truly a #blessing when you can find a good parking spot.

5. The Weekend!

Once the school week is over, it's time for the weekend! No more stressful classes all day and running back and forth, it's YOU TIME. Relax and rejuvenate, or go out and have fun! It's up to you!