5 Things That Happen During Flu And Finals Season

First someone coughs ...

23
www.slopemedia.org

It's that time of year when the semester is winding down, and amidst the stress of the final few weeks you have little time to pay attention to your self. Before you know it, that tickle in your throat, which you have been ignoring for days, becomes a heavy cough. Soon, you must admit defeat as you try to recover from whatever sickness you have caught. Here is what happens to a college student during the flue/finals season.

1. When the person right next to you is coughing:

There have been rumors of a virus or the flue spreading around campus, so when your classmate is coughing right next to you, you will avoid that person like the plague.

2. When you feel a slight tickle in your throat.

Your throat feels kind of funny, but you blame it on the changing weather, or the dry atmosphere in your room. It's nothing. You could't possibly be getting sick... You just couldn't.

3. When more symptoms start to manifest.

This is the time when you start to worry that maybe you have caught something. But at this stage you are still in denial. Just in case, you start taking preventative measures by drinking a lot of orange juice, and taking all of the cough medication and multivitamins you can find.

4. When you admit defeat.

5. When you go to class.

You have become the person you've done everything in your power to avoid.