5 Things I Ask of My Future Husband

5 Things I Ask of My Future Husband

I can't wait to share a lifetime with you.

19
5 Things I Ask of My Future Husband

Do you ever think about what your future husband is doing right now? Have you met him yet? Is he dating someone else right now? If he is, guess what? You win in the end so try not to get too jealous. I think about my future husband from time to time. I even pray for him. I pray that he is happy with what he is doing right now. I know I am still very young (and very single) and I don't intend on getting married anytime soon, but my dear future husband I have a few request from you.

1. Please be patient with me.

Look, I know I am stubborn. I know that I can be difficult to deal with and sometimes I get emotional, but it is usually short lived. I don't hold grudges and I am not usually angry for too long. So, just give me a little minute and it will all be fine.

2. Be loyal.

I don't think that this will be a problem, otherwise I wouldn't have married you in the first place. But even the strongest relationships can fall. I promise to give you 100%. I promise to be your support system, all I ask is that you do the same.

3. You better be down for adventures.

I am super spontaneous. I love taking trips and making memories. I need you to be ready to take any curves I might throw at you. Life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.

4. Because I am spontaneous, I am super indecisive.

Please, please, please help me make decisions. Yes, I can think for myself, but it is nice to have a support system to back me up.

5. Know God.

I saved the most important one for last. Our relationship is super important to me, but not as important as my relationship with God. And if you know God like I do, you'll understand.

So, even though being married is still far in the future for me, just know I already care. I hope that you are having the time of your life and I hope to meet and be with you soon. I also hope that you actually exist. But just know I am thinking about you and praying for you. Oh, and you might as well break-up with your current girlfriend. She's just wasting your time....