5 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

5 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

I'd kill for some adventure! Especially for these things!

83
5 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
Her Campus

I'm a very adventurous person. I love to go out and do random, fun exhilarating things, yet there are still so many things that I want to do in life, and I'm sure there are plenty of things you want to do before you die too. So let's swap lists shall we? Here's mine!

1. Travel as many places as possible.

Okay. So I know this is pretty broad, but I can't pick just one or two! I would love to travel to every single country on this beautiful planet, but that's expensive and a tad difficult, but I want to get as close as possible! If I had to pick just a few though, Australia, New Zealand, and England are at the top of my list! I've been to Mexico, so I can check one country off my list ;)

I mean, how could you not want to visit that?!

2. Go on a cruise

So, this kinda sorta goes along with traveling, but to me it's different! I would love to spend a week on a boat with my best friends, and visit all of these exotic places, while getting a constant tan. Who wouldn't love that?! It's been on my bucket list forever, and I hope to do it soon!

3. Watch the ball drop in NYC on New Years

I've been to NYC, loved it, But I would be in awe to watch the New Year's Rocking Eve and the ball drop happen in person. I could only imagine the experience! Sure, people are EVERYWHERE and it's probably all freaking kinds of crowded, but imagine all the people you get to see in concert, and be apart of one of the most watched things on TV ever. I personally, think it would be the bomb.

4. Attend the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Another big thing in NYC, I know... but, every year for as long as I can remember, I've gotten up just before 9 am, every fourth Thursday in November, and plopped my happy little self right in front of the TV for the next 2-3 hours and watched the parade. Sure, some of it's the same every year, mainly the balloons, but there is so much talent in that parade. I just love it. One day, I'll get up early and watch it from the sidewalk, instead of my TV, and you can best bet I'll be like a kid in a candy store!

5. Attend A Major Sporting Event

I am a HUGE sports fanatic. Seriously. I love sports. Especially baseball. I would probably die if I ever got the option to go to the World Series. Like seriously. I couldn't imagine the environment.. but would love love love to be in it! Seriously a dream. Also, the Olympics are freaking awesome. Who wouldn't want to go see them someday?! I'd probably sit there and watch the gymnasts all day everyday. They're my fav.

So there are just a few things on my bucket list! Maybe you already had them, or maybe I added to it for you, or maybe you think these are dumb. Who knows! But either way, I hope to get to do all these things one day, and hopefully you will get to do yours too! :)