5 Steps To Putting Your Bad Day On A Cloud And Watching It Float Away

Here's a hint: Dogs.

217

Bad days. They happen. Bad weeks. They also happen. It's nothing to get discouraged about...they're normal. Life wouldn't be the hell of a rollercoaster we know all too well without them. In fact, if someone told me they've never had a day where they come home and tell themselves "Today was absolutely horrible," they're lying.

Things to get you through the bad days?

1. Curling up with a fuzzy blanket and spending time with you and only you.

Sometimes, all you need is to be alone. People can be overwhelming, no matter how much you love the certain special ones in your life. This is the time to take a deep breath, lay on the floor in the center of you room, and play the "Your Favorite Coffeehouse" playlist on Spotify (my personal favorite), and just let it all out.

2. Go adventuring!

Who doesn't love a good spontaneous adventure? Whatever it may be, it can cover up the bad events of the day and give you something to smile about!

3. Spend time with your best friend.

They know that if you just want silence, they'll give it to you. Sit and watch a movie, eat some Chinese food, and focus on forgetting about what happened while having their presence. A silent room with the people you love in it can go a long way.

4. Dogs.

Honestly, this is always going to be an option on how to get happy again because who doesn't love these furry creatures? The answer is always dogs. Lots and lots of dogs.

5. Remember one key thing...

Tomorrow will always come. The moon will fall and the sun will rise and just like that, it's a brand new day. You can always start fresh, ready to take on the day more than ever. Get your revenge on the past day, make it feel bad for putting you down, and kick some ass.

The important thing to keep in mind is good days happen too...way more often than bad ones. There are days that you wake up, feel fantastic, and go head first into the morning feeling and knowing you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. And when those days happen, the bad ones blur into your distant memory and it's like they never even happened.