A 5 Step Guide to the Perfect Home made Recipe Video

Drive those viewers wild with editing and finesse!

224
Shutter stock

1. The first step is to of course pick out what you're going to make.

Almost anything is on the table, so whatever it is you want to show, go and get all the ingredients you need and come right back.

2. Now that you have everything for what you're going to make, put it all away and leave.

You're going to have to get your nails done. Seriously, have you ever seen one of these videos without a immaculately well manicured hand tossing in the food and spices? Guy or girl it doesn't matter cause no one is going to see your face, and no one wants to see your chewed cuticles or grimy hands sloshing through the food.

3. Now that you've gone and done that, we can start.

Just remember to position your camera from the top down view of where you are cooking, but only for action shots. Keep in mind that those hands have to be pristine, plus you don't want to get your camera dirty when you're re-positioning it, so make sure to wash your hands every time you go to do something. Remember, those hands have to look like they haven't touched a single thing, ever!

4. Now, for the recipe itself, just name the ingredient.

Quantity is not important, this is a quick less than one minute video and we don't have time for explanations. Just a simple naming of the product, add, stir, whatever and move on.

5. Oh look, you're done already, look how nice it looks!

Remember to add the recipe in a link with the video so people can actually make it. Because they aren't gonna be able to do anything at all with the video you just made!