5 Sports for People Who Hate Sports

5 Sports for People Who Hate Sports

Despise soccer, football, and everything in between? Here are the sports for you!

1398
5 Sports for People Who Hate Sports

Joining a sport is extremely beneficial during your high school and college years: It can help you make friends, become more active, and spend more time outside. But there is a majority of people out there who despise most sports, but still want to be able to play at least one. These sports are for the lazier ones, who don't particularly want to run, play with a team, or do a 'normal' sport, but still want to be able to form new bonds and create a healthier lifestyle.

1. Badminton

Badminton has been a favorite of British royalty for decades, and it's easy to see why. Even though while professionally played, players jump all around the court, casual games require little to no effort, and it's an easy game to get a hang of.

2. Fencing

Fencing is a sport that is perfect for those who want to step out of the status quo. Fencing has been around for a long time, and though it isn't the most popular sport in the world, that doesn't mean it's not fun. It doesn't require running around, just a bit of shuffling, and of course a lot of concentration.

3. Table Tennis

Table tennis is a sport that many often make fun of in the Olympics, which is why it is the perfect sport for lazier people. Many people play ping pong for recreation, so it really is an easy sport to get a hang of. Plus, minimal movement is always a benefit.

4. Archery

Archery, like table tennis, also requires little to no movement! To shoot an arrow, one only has to pull back the bow, and realize! Simple! However, it does take a while to get the knack of shooting, and aiming might be difficult, but with a bit of practice, archery can become easy.

5. Golf

Golf is definitely not an easy sport, concentration, strength, and accuracy are all keys to be successful. But it is great for individuals who hate working with a team, as the only person who you have to depend on is yourself. Though be warned, it does contain a lot of walking.