5 Songs To Keep You Awake For That Week 4 All-Nighter

Those midterms aren’t going to study for themselves. Have a handy playlist by your side as you suffer.

6827
Huffington Post

1. Kid Cudi, “Day ‘N’ Nite”

If you’re up at 2 am writing your essay like I am, you probably feel delusional beyond belief. You probably don’t even understand what you’re writing at the moment, but that’s okay. “Day ‘N’ Nite” encapsulates every emotion I’m feeling right now as my fingers drum the keyboard while my head throbs due to a lack of sleep.

2. Maren Morris, “I Could Use A Love Song”

Don’t listen to country? Who cares! Maren Morris is country to the core, but her sassy unruliness makes her appealing to just about everyone, especially the cynics like you and me. So, if you’re browsing through depression/stress/anxiety memes instead of studying, chances are that you’ll love Maren’s wistful “I Could Use A Love Song.”

3. Transviolet, “New Bohemia”

Ever heard that college will be “the best four years of your life?” Yeah, right. But, if you’re longing for the good ‘ol childhood days when your grades didn’t determine your job prospects and destiny, check out “New Bohemia.”

4. Bastille, “Things We Lost In The Fire”

Here are some things I lost in the fire: my sanity, my will to live, my sleep, my healthy lifestyle. I could go on and on and on about how miserable I feel, but I guess you wouldn’t want to know… you probably feel the same way anyway.

5. NAO, “Bad Blood”

NAO’s experimental R&B makes for the perfect playlist to listen to at 1 am while cramming for your biology midterm. If your professor doesn’t give you an A on this midterm, then there’s going to be some really bad blood.