We all know how we feel when we grow up and we start to walk, talk and look like our mothers. When we get older it scares us that we are our mothers' daughters. Here're five ways to tell if you're turning into your mother.
1. You start to have the same mannerisms as her.
We all know how it starts, we start to sound like her and then in little to no time we start talking , standing and eating like her.
2. You see a teenage couple kissing at Starbucks and your thought progression goes something like…
“Gosh, they can’t be older than fourteen. I mean what is she wearing? OH NO HE DIDN’T – Where the freak is his hand going?! If I was this girl’s parents…"
3. You start having a Mary Poppins purse.
You know the purse I'm talking about, you have food, paper towel, medicine, socks, underwear and anything else you can think of!
4. You start to like her cloths and even share them sometimes.
You've gotten old enough to where her cloths are "cool cloths" you don't like to admit it but they are actually cute too!
5. You take photos of everyone and everything.
You love to embarrass your siblings and it is your job to take bad pictures of them. And then five years later they mysteriously show up on Instagram or Facebook.