5 Side Hustles You Can Start Today

5 Side Hustles You Can Start Today

Have some fun and earn money!

30
5 Side Hustles You Can Start Today

Side hustles are taking over the world as a great way to earn extra income on top of your everyday life. Even if you're a student or have a day job, a side hustle is a great way to earn money in a way that could be more fun. With endless ways to make money, some require a lot of prep work or transportation that just isn't worth it for a couple extra bucks. However, there are some side hustles you can do right from home and can be a lot of fun too. Here are some side hustles you don't have to wait to jump right into!

1. Selling your clothing and items.

Do you have unused clothing and items hanging around? If they're in good condition, you can resell them! Poshmark, eBay, letgo, and Mercari let you buy and sell items such as clothing, homeware, and other gently new or used items you don't need anymore. It's a great way to get rid of extra stuff and get cash for it. Plus, some people find reselling to be very successful.

2. Bring your creations to Etsy.

Perhaps you love to knit or are a talented artist who paints in their free time. Take your creations to the next level and sell them on Etsy! It's far easier than selling in-store and you control everything from your computer. Whether you have a nifty hat design or want to share you canvases with others, Etsy allows you to earn money from your talents.

3. Sell your photography online.

Do you love photography and getting the perfect angle? Even if it's just a hobby, you can take your photography skills and make money off of them. Sites like iStockPhoto and Shutterstock let you sell your photos multiple times to buyers who need them for their websites or businesses.

4. Become a virtual assistant.

Work from home by becoming a virtual assistant. Places like Upwork connect you with people who need services involving writing, web developing, personal assisting, and more. By taking your skills, you can get paid to do everything right at home while also getting credit for projects!

5. Cater for others.

If you have a vast set of cooking and baking skills, catering might be a great side hustle for you! Whether you cater for a friend's party or manage to squeeze in a few small events, it's a great way to showcase your skills and make some hungry people very happy! Try showcasing your side hustle by starting a blog (if you haven't already) and launching a website. It will look more professional, potential clients can see what types of services you offer, and it's an easy way to get in contact with you!