These Shows on Netflix Deserve More

5 Shows On Netflix That Deserve More Love

I have yet to hear people talk about some of these shows.

16

There are some new shows on Netflix, which is always exciting, and there are others that I am shocked people have not seen yet. I compiled a list of shows that deserve more love than they get (or ones so new people haven't caught on yet)

1. Schitt's Creek

This show is so funny. The dialogue is witty and sharp, but it also feels like the most out of touch family drama you could ever see. The whole point of this show is that the Rose family is wealthy and privleged and thrust into a small town where their lives could not be any more different. I love David the most, but all of the characters have quirks that will make you love and hate them. The show is on season 4 now and I am still just as obsessed with it.

2. Umbrella Academy

This show is relatively new, but it has a strange mix of superhero show and a dark comedy. There are some parts that seem do unintentionally funny, but there are also fight sequences that are very similar to Deadpool. Combined with a killer soundtrack, this show cannot be missed!

3. A Series of Unfortunate Events

The Lemony Snicket books were a huge part my childhood, and this show does them so much justice! If you haven't watched Neil Patrick Harris as Count Olaf, you are missing out.

4. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmitt

This show is so dorky and fun and light. You fall in love with all of the characters and the episodes are short, so it is easy to get caught up in this show (and I've binged a season in a day before, for sure!).

5. Patriot Act

This show comes from one of the cast members on The Daily Show, and Hasan Minaj has quickly become a force to be reckoned with. The segment in this video has been banned in Saudi Arabia, which is kind of insane. He also goes on a rant about Netflix and its monopoly...while on Netflix. The man crazy. I love it.

From Your Site Articles