5 Scary Movies That Are So Bad, They're (Sort Of) Enjoyable

Spend your spooky season having some ridiculous fun with these movies.

17

If you're like me, watching ridiculous and laughable movies can actually be super fun. It's a chance to crack up with your friends, yell at the television and throw popcorn as you wonder how such moronic ideas ever made it to the screen. This spooky season, you should watch these scary movies if you're looking for a night of laughter and absurdity.

ThanksKilling

ThanksKilling-Trailer

This movie blends two holidays in a completely ludicrous way. Ever heard of a murderous turkey? Yeah, me either, until I stumbled upon this hilariously cheap film about a possessed turkey terrorizing college students. Complete with low budget gore and cheesy one liners, this movie is sure to keep you entertained and slightly disturbed in the funniest way.

Rubber

Rubber - Trailer

This may be the weirdest concept I've ever heard of. The movie is about a tire that comes to life and can make people explode. So, if you thought a killer turkey was crazy, how about a tire? Once you watch it, you'll never look at your tires the same. You'll also probably never, ever want to watch the movie again. But it's a pretty hilarious ride.

The Wicker Man (2006)

Best of Nicolas Cage Compilation: Wicker Man [Spoiler? Yes.]

Nicolas Cage stars in this movie, so we're already not off to the best start. Cage plays a detective who goes to an island to find a missing young girl, but he discovers that the island people are extremely disturbed. It doesn't sound so bad when you compare it to a killer tire, but let's just say Nicolas Cage dresses up like a bear and punches a nun...and that's not even the weirdest part. Watch this movie if you want to see Cage in his full weird glory. Also, do yourself a favor and watch the linked compilation.

The Gingerdead Man

The Gingerdead Man - The Best Parts

IMDB describes the movie as so, "An evil yet adorable Gingerbread man comes to life with the soul of a convicted killer - this real life cookie monster wreaks havoc on the girl who sent the killer to the electric chair." I might argue on the adorable part, but yes, this movie is about a killer Gingerbread man. The best part of the movie is, when the witch resurrects the man, she rolls his ashes into gingerbread dough. You can't make this stuff up, unless you're a film writer, I guess.

The Fog (2005)

The Fog (2005) Trailer

The only reason I watched this movie is because I used to be obsessed with the show "Smallville", so naturally I had to watch everything with star Tom Welling in it. Unfortunately, Clark Kent was really his most successful role, and I was forced to watch several questionable movies such as this one. Basically fog kills people on an island and that's about all I derived from this mess of a film. Although, it's definitely worth the watch for the eye candy.