5 Reasons You Should Always Travel When You get the chance
Travel

94
https://www.pexels.com/photo/beach-blur-close-up-focus-348523/

I know you (yes, you reading this) would LOVE to get away anywhere right? Well, stay tuned for 5 reasons why you should say YES to that trip to the beach in Jamaica or say YES to that trip to the mountains in West Virginia.

1. No matter where you go, traveling is a once in a lifetime experience.

You will never make the same memories doing anything else, no matter where you go. You never know what resides in other places. You could stumble upon the most beautiful beach in Spain, be at the top of the Eiffel Tower, or be walking along the Great Wall of China. As long as you're with people who make the experience great (or by yourself if you're brave enough) the experience will be one that you will never be able to replace or make again.

2. Take the chance NOW

You don't know if you will ever be able to travel again due to money or time, so while you have the chance TAKE IT. The time is never wrong when the opportunity to travel is at your fingertips. There are countless people all over that wish they could travel and are willing to risk anything to do so.

3. Traveling teaches a life lesson

Whether it's learning a new language, how to manage money, or how to survive in a place where you don't know a single soul, traveling is always a learning experience, even if it's just to a place as close as the next state over. Different countries offer more of a lesson when it comes to managing money and learning different languages. Chances are, in a big city, there is someone who speaks the language you are speaking. Most commonly, English. However, small cities don't have as much exposure to tourists so there are not many people there who speak English. I have firsthand experience with this is Zaragoza, Spain. It is very hard to order ice cream in Spanish when you can't look up anything on Google Translate.

4. Cultural differences are EVERYWHERE

Everywhere you go, it's never like the place you call home. No matter how near or far from home you are. There is always someone who pronounces things differently. There's someone who makes different food that they think is the "norm", that you would never think to eat. Especially traveling to a new country, people most likely speak one different language, if not more. Learning things about different cultures is always intriguing. It is also very easy to take things from that culture and incorporate it into your everyday life. Never take anything about another culture for granted, as you might find yourself doing things that people in Italy do in their own homes.

5. There is always time to relax on vacation

There's only one main reason why someone takes a vacation, right? The chance to crack open your favorite drink, sit back, and RELAX. You could be thinking to yourself in the airport about how good it would feel to be laying on the beach, so naturally, you'll make it happen as soon as you get the chance. Don't get confused with working while on your vacation or get busy planning every little last detail to make your trip perfect. Take your own time to lay on the sand of your favorite beach, go eat at your favorite restaurant, or take an unexpected stroll whenever you may be. As long as you're relaxed in doing everything, there's no way that anyone would be able to sabotage YOUR vacation and YOUR good time.

Traveling is not cheap, I think we all can agree on that. However, your vacation doesn't need to be far or expensive, just somewhere that you feel comfortable and some place where you can relax easily.