5 Reasons To Hate Geminis, By A Gemini

5 Reasons To Hate Geminis, By A Gemini

Because there's so much to hate.

9608
5 Reasons To Hate Geminis, By A Gemini

The astrological sign for those born between May 21 through June 21 has been hands down the most under appreciated and hated amongst the 12. Oh, Gemini, the third sign of the zodiac, and those born under this sign will be quick to tell you all about it. That's because they love to talk! Hence why I'm here talking about Geminis.

1. Geminis Are Two Faced

This is probably the first sentiment I hear when someone finds out I'm a Gemini. I will admit, we're definitely dualistic- what could pass off as Multiple Personality Disorder in others is a basic state of being for a Gemini; With that being said, many people generally have a problem understanding them. I do believe that Gemini's often acclimate to different types of people. We will adjust the things we say and the things we do, depending on who we're with. That doesn't mean somebody's "two faced," but rather that they enjoy all types of people and finding solace in differing perspectives.

2. They Have a Superiority Complex

It's often said that Gemini's just have to one-up you, no matter what. I don't necessarily believe that means that we value our importance over others or even that we feel superior. It's been studied that Gemini's above average intellect and their tendency to dissect anything analytically could send waves of inferiority into others. But when it comes down to it, this is all about the individual, don't generalize.

3. They Can't Commit To a Relationship

Possibly one of the most frequent assumptions about Gemini's is that a relationship with them just won't last. Maybe it's our erratic personality that sets people off or our infatuation with everything around us. It's no secret that we change our minds constantly, but I believe once we find the one who can keep up, they'll have nothing to worry about. All it takes is communication. And lucky for us, we're great communicators. Even if you lash out at us for our many quirks, we'll listen to you instead of getting all moody about it. *subtweets Cancer*

4. They're The Center of Attention

As much as I'm flattered, this isn't always the case. Contrary to popular belief, we can often feel overshadowed by people who seem more knowledgeable than us. When we perceive the situation at hand to not be in our favor, we leave it. As horrible as it sounds, we just have this need to be seen as important. So, we stretch the truth. Sometimes we can come across as largely unsympathetic and rude, but it's mostly our own insecurities getting in the way.

5. Donald Trump is a Gemini

When it comes down to it, each sign has its drawbacks. Gemini will forever go down as the most widely-able of all the signs. Whether it be their strong communication skills, adaptability, or dual nature. If you're a Gemini, like me, you should be proud.