5 Reasons Why Toms Are The Best Shoes

5 Reasons Why Toms Are The Best Shoes

They really are more than just burlap sacks on your feet.

1742
5 Reasons Why Toms Are The Best Shoes
sacksoutdoors.com

For those who do not know, Toms are canvas shoes that were created by Blake Mycoskie after he took a trip to Argentina in 2006, and witnessed the hardships of children without shoes. His invention has since started a revolutionary movement as well as a stylish shoe.

1. Toms may be canvas, but they last forever.

These shoes last for ages and are absolutely perfect for casual occasions to fancier ones, especially since they now have pumps/heels. When I bought my first pair of Toms in 2011, they lasted me for the next 3 years.

2. Toms are comfortable and conform to your feet.

Coming from someone who has had to wear inserts in their shoes for years due to just poor knees and hips, Toms have conformed to the shape of my feet and allow me to not wear my insoles without pain! In addition, you don’t have to worry about tying your shoes (with most pairs, at least.)

3. They come in so many different sizes, colors, and patterns!

Toms have everything from pumps, slip ons, laced shoes, slippers, bags, and even sunglasses! They have wedding shoes to red canvas shoes to furry shoes to plain white canvas shoes that you can paint and design yourself!

4. Toms One for One program gives to those in need.

After visiting Argentina and witnessing all of the children lacking proper care, Blake Mycoskie created Toms and made it that so every Toms product one buys, a product will go to help a child in need. So if I buy a pair of Toms, a child in need also receives a pair! Not only is this a revolutionary charitable organization, but you also get a wonderful pair of shoes out of it for yourself.

5. Toms are simple in design and match everything.

Whether you are a dress kind of person, denim dude, or a hard worker, there is a pair of Toms to suit your lifestyle. With so many colors and variety, this simplistic shoe style will go with the perfect outfit for any occasion.