5 Reasons Why They AREN'T Your Soulmate

5 Reasons Why They AREN'T Your Soulmate

When we are young, we meet this person who just suddenly rocks every part of your world.

13
5 Reasons Why They AREN'T Your Soulmate

And here are reasons why they aren't that one and not your soulmate.

1.) Time

Truthfully, we all have something going on in our lives. But if they have a reason to not see you. They say how "busy" they are, that's not true. You can make time for everything and that right one would make time for you.

2.) Future

Okay, you can be young or a straight up adult, but you have some future plans for yourself. Even if you aren't sure, there is one. The person who is the one, would fit into it. Even if it changes, you need to think about what makes you happy first, and if they don't fit into it. Sorry

3.) Plan & Simple

It is plain and simple, if this person causes aches, asks always "where are you?", distrusts you, and makes you feel like it is a chore to keep them happy, they aren't for you. The right person will show up at the most unexpected time and do so much for you than you know.

4.) Butterflies

Sorry but ignore those butterflies, because that isn't what it feels to love your soulmate. You'll feel so comfortable with them its like their arms could put you to sleep and a touch will sooth your soul.

5.) Hide and Seek

They hide from you, meaning they don't want you showing them off. They haven't met the folks or friends. They avoid it. Whether you are uncomfortable socializing or anything else, your soulmate should meet the family that they would want to marry into, if that's the case.

Related Articles Around the Web