5 Reasons My Mom Is My Best Friend

5 Reasons My Mom Is My Best Friend

She's honestly the best.

11
5 Reasons My Mom Is My Best Friend
Alexis Voce

Moms are the best, I mean, honestly. Fortunately for me, mine also happens to be my very best friend. I never want to think of a day when she won't be there at any second I need her, even if it is at midnight! Here is five reasons why she is my best friend.

1. She makes the best shopping buddy!

My mother will always tell me what looks best on me, and what doesn't look that great! (Thanks again for not letting me wear leather leggings with a sequin skirt) Also, she usually pays for it too! I know my regular friends wouldn't do that!

2. Always has the best advice.

Whether it be boy troubles or problems with school, she always seems to be able to tell me exactly what I need to hear, and when I need to hear it!

3. She always has the right opinion on who I date.

Whenever getting into a relationship, it's important to ask my mother what she thinks of the person, because she is always right. Between my brother and myself, there have been some not so presentable people, and she could tell from the beginning!

4. I can ugly cry in front of her.

Not everyone is comfortable with the ugly cry, but mom has seen everything so she won't back away! She will tell you it will all work out, and how to make it happen usually!

5. She will always be there.

Whenever I need here she's there in a drop of a dime, whether it be needing a ride at 3 a.m. or just needing to talk out my problems. I know she always has my back and it will stay that way forever.