5 Reasons Your Eyebrows Are Actually So, So Important

Yes, this entire article is actually just about eyebrows.

4176

Okay, so, I thought I was all moved into school. My room looked great, I was ready for class and my kitchen was filled with food. I was feeling good and super prepared for this semester – until I realized I had forgotten to get my eyebrows done.

It may seem silly or even dramatic to write an entire article about why I was so upset I forgot to do my eyebrows, but let me tell you, eyebrows are so important.

So, in my most riveting and newsworthy article yet, I present, 5 reasons why eyebrows are so essential.

1. When they look good, you look good

Nothing makes me feel better than freshly landscaped eyebrows. I could be wearing a new outfit, with new shoes and perfectly done makeup, but if my eyebrows are not on point, there is no point.

2. They’ll never quit on you

Okay, so at some point we've all had bad eyebrow experiences. Whether it was a bad wax or you got a little carried away with the tweezers, it happens. But luckily for our eyebrows, we've got options. No matter what happens, there are always ways to keep your brows looking fresh and youthful; everything from eyebrow pencils to eyebrow tattoos.

3. Dirty looks

I know we're all great people and no one would ever want to cause any problems, but sometimes you just can't help but give out some dirty looks. And what's a good eye roll without an eyebrow raise anyway? (Bonus points if you can raise one at a time)

4. The compliments

Ladies, is there any better compliment to receive than someone telling you that your eyebrows look good? I think it’s because getting your eyebrows done is kind of painful. After getting hot wax ripped off my face and having my skin turn bright red, it is nice for the finished product to be appreciated (By someone aside from myself of course).

5. They’re aesthetically pleasing

Let’s be real, eyebrows are one of the most aesthetically pleasing features on our faces. No matter who you are or how attractive you are, everyone would drop serious points if we didn’t have eyebrows. Now don't get me wrong, I know that there are more important things than good eyebrows. And in the grander scheme of life there are way more deserving things to be thankful for, like good health and family. But while I'm on this subject of things I'm thankful for, my eyebrows are definitely one of them (And Julie from European Wax Center for keeping them fabulous).

Don’t believe me? There’s actually an entire website dedicated to showing us what our favorite celebs look like without eyebrows:(http://celebswithnoeyebrows.com/)

Someone gets me.