5 Reasons Why College Kids Love Trader Joe's

Who knew the happiest place on earth could be a grocery store?
516

Trader Joe's. The grocery store of all grocery stores. A place where dreams come true. Well, maybe only if your dreams include groceries at a fair price. Here are 5 reasons why college kids are obsessed with Trader Joe's.

1. Almost everything is organic.

Eating organic is all the rage recently, and for good reason. How are we going to be the future leaders of America without a healthy diet?

2. It's actually affordable.

Ain't nobody got time (or money) for expensive food, especially if you're a college student. Healthy foods can be extremely overpriced (I'm looking at you, Whole Foods), but Trader Joe's seems to understand the struggle.

3. FREE SAMPLES.

Not only is there usually someone serving up free samples, but you can also sample anything you want to try before buying it. As long as they don't have to cook it, of course.

4. They cater to almost any dietary need.

Gluten free, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian, paleo, etc. No matter what you eat, you can find what you need at Trader Joe's.

5. Cheap Wine.

Enough said.

Trader Joe's just gets us, so it's no wonder they're such a hit. If your city is missing out on all that Trader Joe's has to offer, here's a link to an online form to bring Trader Joe's to you. You're welcome.

And Trader Joe's, if you're reading this, feel free to sponsor me.