5 Reasons You Need To Watch 'Rick and Morty'

Aw geez, Rick!

352
Digtial Times

Most of the time, I would be one of those people who lived by Bob's Burgers as a really really cool satirical cartoon but that's before I found Rick and Morty. For some reason, an alcoholic grandpa and his grandson going on scientific adventures was extremely funny and appealing to me.

But why should you watch it? Here's five quotes from the show as reasons why you should indulge in some Rick and Morty:

1. Welcome to the Club, pal

2. Focus on Science

"Listen, Morty, I hate to break it to youbut what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break thecycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science." -Rick Sanchez

3. Meeseeks Destory

"Existence is pain to a meeseeks Jerry, and we will do anything to alleviate that pain."- Mr. Meeseeks

4. I'm Tiny Rick!

"Let me out, what you see is not the same person as me/My life's a lie, I'm not who you're looking at/Let me out, set me free, I'm really old/This isn't me/My real body's slowly dying in a vat/Is anybody listening, can anyone understand/Stop looking at me like that and actually help me/Help me, help me I'm gonna die/Tiny Rick" - Tiny Rick Sanchez

5. Come watch some TV?

"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?” - Morty

If you're a fan of what you see, you need to catch up and watch Season 1 and 2 before Season 3 comes out really soon! And if you're still not a fan: