5 Reasons to Love Fifth Harmony (If You Don't Already!)

If you don't love them yet, you will after reading this article.

216
Abigail Krysczak

Everyone has a band or solo artist that they will love until the day the die, and mine just happens to be Fifth Harmony. I can genuinely say I wasn’t ALWAYS a Harmonizer. I didn’t realize my love for the group until my best friend’s sister forced my best friend and I to go with her to a Fifth Harmony concert at a small venue in the city of Buffalo. As soon as I heard them sing at that concert, I fell in love and now am going on my fourth time seeing them in concert this summer. Even if you don’t know Fifth Harmony or who they are, you’ve still heard their name. Here are my top 5 reasons why you should love them if you don’t already:

1. They are the epitome of female empowerment.

I’ve never been a feminist and I’m still not to this day, but all of Fifth Harmony’s songs make you really appreciate female independence and teach you that you don’t need a man to depend on. They give you something to jam out to with your friends when you just want a dose of female empowerment in your life. Two perfect songs for this example are “That’s My Girl” and “Reflection”.

2. They’re all hot as heck.

Now, we all know there is absolutely no denying that these girls are STUNNING. If you are questioning this or don’t know what they look like, please pause reading this and go watch the “Work From Home” music video. You will never look at these girls the same after watching that video. They are all so uniquely beautiful.

3. They actually worked their way up and earned their fame.

If you didn’t know, Fifth Harmony actually was formed on The X Factor. All five girls came to X Factor as solo artists, but weren’t strong enough to continue in the competition as individuals so were placed into a group. They ended up finishing in third place on the show. Even though they didn’t win, they still continued to tour the country going from small venues for their first two tours to sold out venues now for their third tour, “The 7/27 Tour”.

4. They are actually really down-to-earth and sweet in person.

On their last tour, “The Reflection Tour”, I purchased meet and greet tickets because it was my third time seeing them and I can honestly say that they are nicer than you would ever think they were. They genuinely cared about what you said to them in the two minutes you were allowed for the meet and greet and they actually wanted to know you. They’re not stuck up or superficial like you would assume most celebrities would be.

5. They’re 100% about their fans and are amazing role models to every single fan they have.

On any award shows that they’ve won on or on any interviews they have, they are always talking about their fans and giving all credit to them. They love their fans and they make it known that they owe all their success to the fans that have stuck by them from the beginning.

Camila, Lauren, Normani, Dinah, & Ally, thank you for giving your fans the most amazing group to look up to. We all love watching you grow and sharing your success… We love you!