5 Reasons To Listen to Taeyeon
News

5 Reasons To Listen to Taeyeon

Two words : MAIN VOCALIST

68
5 Reasons To Listen to Taeyeon

If you are unfamiliar with Kim Taeyeon she is a world-selling Kpop artist with an angelic voice and leader of popular Korean group, Girls' Generation and If that sold you listen to the five reasons.

5. Her Easy-going Attitude

Taeyeon is a huge dork who loves to goof off with her friends and make everyone around her laugh. If you want a good laugh search up Taeyeon and Tiffany at Starbucks where she mocks her friend's American accent. She has the type of personality that radiates beyond cameras even if you do not know her personally.

4.  Always Supportive

As the leader of the best-selling and Nation's Girl Group popular Korean band, Girl's Generation some her former members have departed but not from their friendships. Taeyeon has supported her members' individual activities and actively praises them for their accomplishments. Some band leaders could take notes from her bubbly but serious demeanor she has her fair share of hardships from being one of the youngest leaders in a band.

3. Her Voice

Taeyeon is known for being the main vocalist in Girls' Generation; however, she got her position for a reason. She traveled with her father every Sunday to receive vocal lessons to build her now powerful voice. As a soprano, she is not shine to no high notes listen to "Genie" or "Gee" or her Into the Unknown cover. Yes, she covered that officially for the Korean version and like always she killed that. She is flawless in her delivery with high notes or adlibs. She is infamous for her soulful voice in delivery powerful ballads.

2.  Her Transformative Music

Her fourth mini album, "What Do I Call You" is the title track that discusses a break-up she cannot fully comprehend and is unsure about the future. The visuals are fresh with vibrant colors that stand strong with her vocals as she looks at the camera expectantly. Taeyeon does an excellent job on exciting a low to high register and makes us want to watch her more and more.

1. Kid Leader

She was cast in 2004 SM 8th Annual Best Contest (Best Singer 1st Place Grand Award). Barely 18 years old she debuted as the leader of Girls' Generation (Korea's Nation Girl Group) where she taught and mentored her members through a decade. Her leadership skills have earned her the nickname of "Kid Leader" and made her leadership skills praised. She did not think Girls' Generation should have a leader because 6/9 members were born in the same year however, she matched all the qualities a leader should have and sones (fandom) are eternally grateful.