1. The weekend is the one time to relax, and not have a regular schedule, so definitely put aside time to get a few simple things done such as clean and organize. This way, you won’t look like a chicken with its head cut off when Monday rolls around.
2. The weekend is only two days. Use both Saturday and Sunday to study a little bit, this way you won’t feel super overwhelmed Sunday night at 8 o’clock.
3. Even though Friday night is the night to destress after a busy week, put a load of laundry in too. That’s one thing that is knocked off the list of things to do on Sunday.
4. Try not to sleep past 11am. If you do, then it’s half a day, wasted and gone. If you have a busy schedule, set an alarm and get stuff done.
5. Finally, remember that even if everything does not get done that needs to be, it will be okay, and a new day will come. Also you always have next weekend if it’s not due the upcoming week.