5 Reasons The NFR Is The Place To Be

5 Reasons The NFR Is The Place To Be

One of the biggest rodeos of all time, who could miss out on the entertainment?

96
5 Reasons The NFR Is The Place To Be
Google

th the The National Finals Rodeo starts this Thursday, December 1st and it is a time where so many rodeo fans and contestants flood to Vegas to watch one of the most popular rodeo events in history.

There are 5 reasons I think you should attend the NFR atleast once in your lifetime. (It is so worth it)

1) COWBOY GALORE- whether its the Wright brothers, Cody Teel or someone else. You cant resist the amount of Cowboys that come and compete at the NFR every year. It is quite amazing.

2) All the rodeo events you can think of- Saddle Bronc, Bull Riding, Tie-Down Roping, Barrel Racing, Bareback and did I already mention Bull Riding? The NFR has 7 main events and they compete for 10 days straight. Now how cool is that?

3) Cowboy Christmas- When they say Cowboy Christmas they mean it, it is literally shopping Heaven. It is opened every day from 9-5 and is free to the public.

4) VEGAS DUH!- When people think of Vegas they see money rolling and tons of fun going on. As the NFR turns the Thomas and Mack Center into Rodeo Heaven, Vegas helps shine the light on many tourist.

5) If you are a little bit of a rodeo fan, be ready for the time of your life.- The National Finals Rodeo Experience is phenomenal, whether you are watching the rodeo at the Thomas and Mack Center, MGM Grand Hotel or South Point, it is so much fun.

Whether you are watching it on TV or in person, the NFR is something you do not want to miss.