5 Reasons Why The KSU BOB Is A Game Changer

We all need a little of BOB in our lives
104

The Kennesaw State Big Owl Bus, aka, BOB, is a great way of source of machinery. BOB can do most things and is there when you need him most. If you’re hesitant to ride the bus or haven’t yet, do so! Here’s why:

1. It’s FREE

As a college student, the word ‘free’ makes my mouth salivate and my heart rate increases. Free stuff is always a yes in my book and should be in yours too. If you attend KSU, you can ride it where ever, except on the weekends because BOB sleeps then.

2.It can pretty much take you anywhere.

If you haven’t looked at the bus routes, BOB takes you to Walmart, the mall, and other shopping centers if you don’t have a car. It can also take you to the apartment complexes nearby if you want to go hit up a friend at Upointe or West 22 and/or if you live there. I’ve had the BOB take me to class at the football field and Chastain pointe. It goes to all the necessary places. You get my point.

3.The drivers are the NICEST

The drivers always find a way to say hi to you and give a warm smile when you get on the bus. Sometimes, if they’re having a good day, you’ll be blessed with a fist bump. Depends on the driver, but it’s something to talk about.

4.Kills a lot of walking time

Through rain, snow, hail, or tornadoes (probably not) BOB is there to save the day. I’ve had my days when I wore a cute outfit and it was pouring outside. I used my handy dandy BOB stop nearby and took the two-minute trip to class. If I had walked it would’ve been a 20-minute walk and a ruined outfit. KSU is a big campus and walking is inevitable. Fitness is wonderful but sometimes we just don’t feel it.

5.It’s always there when you’re in need.

Just know that when you’re really feeling down, a BOB is always nearby to end your misery if you jump in front of it. BOB understands. BOB is love. BOB is life.