5 Reasons Why Bigger Boobs Make Life A Living Hell

Big boobs just aren't cool anymore.

458
playbuzz.com

Everyone likes to think that having a big bust is ideal, except those who have them. Sure, bigger boobs sound like a great idea, but when you think about it..... yeah they still sound like a great idea. What people without breasts don't know is that they actually really suck. They can be hard to work with, get in the way, refuse to cooperate at points, and be downright annoying. You really have to have experience to understand why these sometimes wonderful assets can make life miserable. Here is a list of reasons why having bigger boobs actually hurt more than help.

1. We can't wear bralettes

Every time I open a new Victoria's Secret email, all I see are new sales on bralettes, If you listen closely, you can hear me crying off in the distance because I can't wear them. Bralettes are these type of "non-bras" that are made for more comfort and less support, all around aiming for a more natural look. They come in several styles, colors, lace, non-lace, you name it. They're perfect for cup sizes smaller than about a C, any bigger than that and there's a good chance your girls might be pouring out the sides. I refuse to give up on my journey to find one that fits me, though!

2. We can't necessarily go braless

Now, I know the topic of going braless is scandalous to some people, but pushing all that aside, the bottom line is that it's comfortable as hell. If I could do it I would, if I wasn't so uncomfortable with doing it in public. There are some girls out there with a noticeably sized chest that don't give a f*** and still go out and do it, and props to them because that's all I aspire to be. Going braless in a public situation sounds like a far off dream that maybe one day I'll achieve.

3. Stores almost NEVER have our size, and if they do, it's the uglier models

We're all trying to make that bank out there, and that doesn't mean spending any amount of money you come into on a VS shopping spree (can you tell that's my favorite store?). While Victoria Secret bras look better than the average brand, they can also cost a hell of a lot more. Even though it hurts to turn my back on my OG store, sometimes we have to go with the cheaper options at places like Target or Walmart. Now, no dissing to Target because that's one of my other favorite stores, they just don't have any bras in my size. I look around and see all the pretty colors and frilly lace, but all sizes in C and below. If there is an off chance I find one in my size, it's always the beige or nude colors. Listen, I may not be the most outgoing girl out there, but I will be damned if I have boring-ass bras. So that's why every couple months you'll see me walking out of a VS shop, hands full of bags and face streaked with tears over how much money I just spent.

4. Always looking over-sexualized

It's not our fault our cleavage has a mind of its own. Some bras do more work than others by (spoiler alert) making breasts looking even bigger than they are. For people with naturally big boobs, they don't need these types of bras, they do the job well just on their own! Wearing v-neck shirts have proven to get me more judging stares, usually by older women, and creepy stares, always by older men. Trust me, I don't want this attention from either of you, my boobs just decided to be extra loud today. Even wearing a simple T-shirt outlines them more than anything, so it's really not my fault I look like a modern drawn female superhero (hint: overly sexual). Not to mention tank tops or anything form-fitting. I wear what I wear to be comfortable and look nice, not because I want to give people a reason to look at me.

5. Having limited clothing options

In all my years of shopping, the one thing that sticks out most is how many times I've had to put back a really cute shirt/dress/jacket just because my boobs made it fit funny. Either the material was too tight around the chest, the print on the shirt was all stretched out, or it just bunched up in all the wrong places. The sadness of this is very real, don't get me wrong. Falling in love with an outfit at the store and finding out you look like sealed sausage in it is a big letdown. Don't even get me started on anything strapless, that is my biggest disappointment with my chest so far. Strapless bras? That's a joke. Backless anything? I don't think so. I have had to live without incredibly cute and stylish clothing since I've grown these things, it's a resentment I plan to carry on for the rest of my days.

The list goes on, along with the disappointment, rage and tears.