5 Reasons Your Best Friend Is Your Other Half

2963

We all have that one best friend who is basically the peanut butter to your jelly, the cheese to your macaroni or the milk to your cookie. Basically, she is the definition of your other half. She is the person who gets approval on everything, from an outfit to the cute boy you want to date. She has seen you at your worst and at your best. She loves the nights with you where you stay in, but she also loves the crazy nights that you don’t remember. Let’s be honest, you are basically married and no guy can come in between you, including both of your boyfriends. There is simply no stopping the two of you when you are on a role. Here are five reasons your best friend is your other half.

1. You know that you are loved. Your best friend is always that one person that you can count on to make your day. She is always there when you need a shoulder to cry on, or a good laugh. She will never judge you. She will wear her groutfit, or the really warm onesie that you guys bought together just for some good laughs.

2. They make great cuddle buddies. Tired of lying alone in your bed and turning to find the other side cold, especially if you have a big bed? Well, that loneliness can quickly come to an end with just call or text to your best friend to come over and she will definitely keep your bed warm and a smile on your face. Your cuddle sessions always make great Snapchat/selfie photo shoots.

3. They usually love the same thing you do. In need of a froyo or coffee run, no problem. Just call your best friend and they will be there within minutes. They are always there when you are in need of a partner in crime to go shopping, bowling, maybe to your favorite fraternity, basically anywhere you go because they love it as much as you do and you will be helping them out as well.

4. They will help you to chug your wine or favorite alcoholic beverage of choice (if of legal drinking age, of course). Having a bad day and need a drink, but don’t want to drink alone? Again, no problem! Your best friend is there for you and ready to get her drink on. She is ready to go hard even if it is just to stay in for the night, or if you cannot think of anywhere to go she will have a list of all her Facebook events of the night.

5. She will call you on your crap. Your best friend is someone special because instead of thinking to herself that you are being rude or a huge pain in the butt, she will not just think it, she will just flat out tell you. Let's be honest, we all have our moments when we do not realize we are being rude and we just need that nudge to let us know. We may fight or argue, but within minutes we are laughing about how stupid it was because, at the end of the day, she always has your back and vice versa.