5 Quotes For Navigating Life

5 Quotes For Navigating Life

Life is full of twists and turns, take these quotes and enjoy smoother sailing.

1222
5 Quotes For Navigating Life
Dan Duff Photography

50 Cent once said "life is full of twists and turns". Here are five quotes to help you navigate through it all.

1. Everyone has their own unique journey.

"Stop comparing where you’re at with where everyone else is. It doesn’t move you farther ahead, improve your situation, or help you find peace. It just feeds your shame, fuels your feelings of inadequacy, and ultimately, it keeps you stuck. The reality is that there is no one correct path in life. Everyone has their own unique journey." - Daniell Koepke

2. "Self care is not selfish."

It's not. It never will be. Taking time out of the day to care for yourself can be both lifesaving and life-changing. As days progress, with news headlines getting more and more horrific, it's easy for one's mental health to deteriorate. Taking in so much toxicity can dampen one's spirit and alter their emotions. Take time FOR you. Care for your thoughts. Care for your health. It isn't selfish. It's a necessity.

3. "Focus on you, your goals. "

Comparison can prove to be a huge roadblock when navigating through life. If you let it consume you may find yourself into a couple of accidents. Avoid this by focusing on yourself and your goals. Just watch how much easier the ride will get.

4. "Be a better you."

"Be a better you, for you." - Sonya Teclai

When feeling alone but passionate about a decision, follow your heart and just do. While family and friends are vitally important, ourselves are who we'll always have. Be a better you, for you. Don't let anyone dictate how you go about bettering yourself. A better you makes for smooth navigation.

Finally, here's a bit of motivation for your the rest of your journey. Stay positive, stay inspired. Life will throw you curve balls. Some may knock you off the path. Others may increase your travel time. Regardless, it's up to you to create the best navigational guide for yourself. You've got this

5. "May the space between where I am and where I want to be inspire me." - Tracee Ellis Ross