Being the only girl in a guy friend group can be a curse, but also a blessing at the same time.
1. Someone always thinks you're dating one of them
Sorry, but that's the last thing I want to do. These guys are like my brothers and I really can't look at any of them in a romantic way.
2. You hear a lot of things that you shouldn't be hearing
TMI! TMI! Although, in time you do become used to all the dirty jokes and stories.
3. But if you say anything that involves TMI, the world is ending
God forbid you talk about periods.
4. Any girls in their life are intimidated by you
Girl, trust me. I DO NOT want him. He is all yours.
5. Listening them talk about how hot girls are in front of you
"She's got such a nice butt." "She's so hot." Soon you end up getting used to it and eventually chime in, "yeah, she's super pretty!"
1. They're always down just to chill
Whether it's sitting in someone's basement listening to music or watching each other play video games, they're always game for whatever.
2. Fast food? Always
They're always down to grab a bite to eat with you, whenever and wherever.
3. You can talk sports with them
"Did you guys see the Bucks game last night? Did you watch Giannis do that block against LeBron?" "Yeah, that was great!"
4. You can be very open and you don't have to try
No worries about your guy friends talking behind your back or judging you, they're truly the trustiest and as a bonus, you don't have to try to impress them. You can just be yourself.
5. They're the best brothers you've ever had
You're one of the bros. They're always down to do whatever and always have your back. They may not be the best advice givers on guys, but at least they try. You truly can't live without them and love them like no other.