Possible fighters for the new Jump Force game

5 Potential Jump Force Characters

This 3v3 3D fighting game has a huge potential roster.

914
5 Potential Jump Force Characters

Jump Force is an upcoming 3v3 3D fighting game featuring characters from the Shonen Jump anthology. This game has such a potential for the character roster with so many amazing manga series to work with. Several big names were shown in the announcement; Goku, Frieza, Naruto, and Ichigo among others. However, Dragon Ball, Bleach, and Naruto are not the only shows featured in Shonen Jump Weekly. These are a few of the other potential candidates for the Jump Force roster.

1. Koro Sensei (Assassination Classroom)

Assassination Classroom is an odd show featuring a bright yellow octopus that teaches a class full of children trying to kill him. Koro sensei, as the children come to call him, is fast and incredibly durable and perfect to put into this style of fighting game. Going mach 20 and being nearly unkillable is almost a given in Shonen Jump. His quirkiness also fits in well with the rest of the cast.

2. Gintoki Sakata (Gin Tama)

The lead samurai from Gin Tama would also be a great fit. The part historical, part sci-fi anime is just strange and over the top enough that it could be considered for the game. I personally haven't seen much of Gin Tama but what I have seen tells me it would be right at home beating up on Ichigo.

3. Bobobo-Bo Bo-bobo

Yeah... this manga was in Shonen Jump and is a candidate for Jump Force. This show is an acid trip gone horribly horribly wrong. I would try to summarize the premise but I'm not even sure the writers knew what this show was about. However strange the show was it had some outlandish fighting so It might make it into the game.

4. Yu-Gi-Oh Monsters

While the actual duelists from the show probably couldn't take much of a punch, the monsters certainly can. I can see a few of the cards getting in the game. Monsters like Dark Magician, Blue Eyes White Dragon, and maybe even Exodia. This might be a stretch to get them in but it is one I hope they make.

5. Anyone from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure follows the Joestar line of protagonists. Each of them, from Jonathan in the original run to Jotaro in later seasons of the show, have incredible abilities that aid them in combat. Even some of the non-Joestar characters like Baron Zeppeli or Von Stroheim would make great combatants.