5 Popular Wedding Photography Trends To Watch Out For In 2019

Weddings Photography Trends You Must Know Before You Plan For Your Big Day

44
Google

Say cheese…click wedding photography all about capturing the golden moments of a wedding through a camera lens to make a lifetime of happy memoirs. Wedding is an auspicious occasion and every moment of it is precious. Amidst the chao of the wedding its easy that you might miss out a miss and that is when wedding photography comes to your aid. Perhaps you would like to frame those precious moments where your kith and kins as soaked in the wedding vibes. Wedding photography is an art of capturing the true festi ve colors of the wedding.

A picture speaks where words fail to explain. Wedding preparations are incomplete without hiring a photographer or videographer. Gone are the days when wedding album was about the traditional bride and groom poses and their family pictures.With the passage of time the wedding industry has revolutionized the concept of wedding photography, looping in latest photography trends. Every year the photography trends keep on changing, what be be a trend of the year would become a talk of the past the next year. Some trends are innovative whereas some give the traditional techniques a contemporary touch to remold them with a brand new look.

Are you getting married soon? Congratulations to you! Planning for a destination wedding in the Kolkata the city of joy? Have you booked the best wedding photographers in Kolkata? Seeking innovation how to spice up your wedding photographs? Here is a sneak peak into top wedding trends for 2019 that couples are falling in love with. Take a look!

1. Proposal photography

Wedding Proposal Google

Going down on your knees and proposing the love of your life and awaiting for her to say yes is perhaps the most anticipated moment in a person's life then why not consider capturing the precious moment. The expression on face of your beloved is priceless during proposal and perhaps you would want to preserve it. It is the moment when proposal photography comes to your aid. In the digital era most of the savvy couples want to capture their proposal moment alive on the camera. Some couples even go off the edge to book professional photographers to get their special moment captured. And who can blame them! After all the proposal is what kickstarts the wedding celebrations.

2. The First Look

First Look of Your LoveGoogle

A return to the traditions, first look has always dominated in wedding photography, giving the couples to take a glance of each other for the first time on their D-day. First look photography adds a touch of intimacy to the weddings. The resurgence of wanting to keep first look for the aisle ceremony is all because the couple want to keep the sweet tradition intact. The classic approach of capturing the expression of the couple and their family on the first look has made a comeback in the years photography trend.

3. Candid Shots

Best Candid Moments Google

Candid photography is a hyping trend of the modern times that is gaining popularity owning to its ability of capturing the true colors of a wedding. Candid photography is about capturing those off-the-cuffs candid's where the couple and their guests are caught off guard soaked in the wedding vibes. Candid shots add more charm to the wedding album by capturing the emotions of the people enjoying their selves at the wedding. The finer nuances and emotional aspect of candid photography has made is a top wedding trend for the year.

4. Stop Motion Photography

Stop MotionGoogle

Pose, Pause and Click….the three steps for stop motion photography. Wondering what is it about? Stop Motion photography is an animation of still photos in a high definition video with an audio of choice serving as the background music. Couples are opting for stop motion photography technique in their wedding invites.

5. Use Of Instagram Hashtags

The modern generation is addicted to social media, it has become more of life sharing platform. Instagram, an image sharing social media platform has gained a lot of popularity all because it enables one to share pictures to let the world know about their major life happenings. Hashtags is what enables the user to streamline their photographs in a single category. Using wedding centric hashtags gives more relevancy to the photographs. Instagram hashtags have become a hyping trend of the year.

Which wedding trend are you following? Tell us through the comments below.