5 Places To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth In Chattanooga, Tennessee

Everyone should live the sweet life!

1932
Iron Man

The city of Chattanooga is widely known for its world-class attractions, beautiful views and delectable restaurants! Chattanooga offers a variety of delectable resultants that its hard to pick just one. Here's a list of my favorite places to order desserts in Chattanooga that will satisfy your sweet tooth!

1. The Hot Chocolatier

Address: 1437 Market Street, Chattanooga, TN. 37402

Hours: Mon-Thurs 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. & Fri-Sat 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.

The Hot Chocolatier can be described as "Chocolate Heaven" or "A Chocoholic's Dream!" The Hot Chocolatier is infamously known for their hot chocolate with over 20 different assortment combinations. Other than specializing in hot chocolate, The Hot Chocolatier creates handmade chocolates and pastries that will make your taste buds wanting more! I personally recommended "German Chocolate Cake" and "Double-Chocolate Sin Cake," but you can't go wrong with any of their delicious products. If you're not a fan of hot chocolate or chocolate products, that's perfectly fine. The Hot Chocolatier offers Apple Cider and Coffee on their menu alongside homemade gelato.

2. Milk & Honey

Address: 135 N Market Street, Chattanooga, TN. 37405

Hours: Open Daily at 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. every evening.

Milk & Honey offers homemade gelato, craft coffee and fresh fruit popsicles that are made from scratch daily. Alongside their infamous gelato and paletas, Milk & Honey offers coffee and expresso, seasonal drinks, and assorted snacks that will keep your tastebuds happy! The customer's favorites are the Horchata Latte, Lavender Honey Latte, Salted Carmel Gelato, Blueberry Lime Gelato, iced sugar cookies, and blueberry cinnamon rolls! Also, if you're up for a delicious challenge, try Milk & Honey's gelato float! Choose from any of their gelato flavors and they will top it with either our housemade Cold Brew or sodas we have available!

3. The Ice Cream Show

Address: 105 Walnut Street, Chattanooga, TN. 37403

Hours: Mon-Sat 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. & Sun 1:00 - 11:00 p.m.

The Ice Cream Show, located at the south end of the Walnut Street Bridge near the Hunter Museum, is a "must see" in Chattanooga! The Ice Cream Show allows you to create your own frozen masterpiece by selecting your favorite ice cream or frozen yogurt flavor (chocolate or vanilla) and toppings. The Ice Cream Show offers 40 fresh ingredients from fruits to chunks of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, which means over 17,000 personal combinations! The customer's favorites are the Raspberry Dark Chocolate, the Mango Pineapple Banana Vanilla, and Oreo Cookie Dough. If you're not in the mood for ice cream, the Ice Cream Show offers smooth, gourmet coffee from Seattle, Washington.

4. Julie's Darling Donuts

Address: 121 Fraizer Avenue, Chattanooga, TN. 37405

Hours: Mon-Thurs 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. & Fri-Sat 7:00 a.nm - 9:00 p.m.

Julie's Darling Donuts specializes in a variety of cake donuts, gourmet donuts, filled donuts, and do-ssant. The customer's favorites include Chocolate cake donut, Granny's Apple Pie gourmet donut, and Cream Cheese filled donut. Alongside specialized donuts, Julie's Darling Donuts offers ice cream treats including milkshakes and ice cream sandwiches. If you're up for a delicious challenge, try Julie's Darling Donuts' donut sundae! Pick a donut, flavor of soft served ice cream, and topping(s) to create the ultimate sugar coma that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth!

5. Adelle's Ice Cream Creperie

Address: 400 East Main Street, Chattanooga, TN. 37408

Hours: Mon-Sat 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Adelle's Ice Cream Creperie is the newest addition to Chattanooga Southside's palate! Adelle's Ice Cream Creperie offers made-to-order savory or sweet crepes with homemade sauces. The customer's favorites include "Fire in the Hole," The Crowd Pleaser," Nuttin' But Nutella," and "The Bee's Knees." Alongside their sweet and savory crepes, Adelle's Ice Cream Creperie offers hand-dipped ice cream, ice cream sundaes, milkshakes, and floats.