5 New Years Resolutions That Are Simple & Sweet

The sooner you can make them, the sooner you can break them.

5
Pride

A new year means new habits. As we come across the new year, many people are searching for the right resolution to keep for a long term purpose. The problem with New Year's resolutions is it's hard for most people to find the balance in those goals, intentions and aim. People tend to break these common resolutions like getting fit and losing weight, learn something new and quit smoking. Instead of making your resolution broad and straight to the point, make it narrow to a specific subject. Narrowing your resolution closer to what you want to achieve will help you in the long run to achieve some of your goals. For example, stop eating to junk foods instead of get fit and lose weight. By changing your goal to cut out the junk food can help you know where to start in order to accomplish your goal of losing weight. As you can see, narrowing your 2017 New Year's resolution can help you stay motivate and focus on that specific task you want to complete.

Here are five New Year's resolutions that you can narrow down on to a subject in order to become more efficient to yourself:

1. Find the balance

What does finding the balance mean to you? For some people finding the balance can mean between eating good and bad. The problem with this resolution is people stay so healthy and motivated for a long time and then lose all of it because they didn't find the balance between eating. Give yourself guidelines to follow that can help you accomplish what you want. For example, give yourself a cheat day because everyone needs one!

2. Learn something new

OK, well what is something you've always wanted to learn? For myself, I've always wanted to learn more about the makeup world and everything gurus do in order to feel and look beautiful. If something new in your life fascinates you take it and learn something from that.

3. Save more money

How are you going to save more money? If you want to save more money think about why you want to save this money. Maybe for something materialistic that you've always had you're eyes on or a trip in a country you've always wanted to explore. Understanding why you are saving this money can help you stay motivated. Then start thinking about little things you can save money on. For example, go out to eat less, or put away five dollars a week. It's the little things that matter!

4. Reduce stress

How do you reduce your stress? There are a thousand of things you can do to help you reduce your stress, and by doing this you can become happier in your own life. For example, working out is a really good stress reducer.

5. Learn to be happier in your life

What makes you happy? Whatever that may be, take that happiness sensation you are feeling and run with it. If reading makes you happy then read more, if learning makes you happy, learn more. Do what you love, no matter what that might be.