Getting a set of acrylics or a simple gel manicure can automatically transform your entire look. Who doesn’t love beautifully done nails, right? I am going to break down the five main nail shapes and pair them with five fun colors that will have you ready for spring!

1. Square

This nail shape is one of my favorites! The square shaped nail is very clean and classic. You can’t go wrong with this look!

2. Casket

The casket or coffin shaped nail is an edgy spinoff of the classic square nail. This look helps spice up your look while remaining classy at the same time. Absolutely love this shape!

3. Square Round

This shape is much like the classic square nail, only adding rounded edges. This nail shape gives a softer, elegant look for those times you're feeling classy!

4. Pointed

The pointed or almond shaped nail is all the rage in Hollywood. Celebs are always caught rocking this extremely edgy look. Stunt these nails and you’ll run with the A-listers!

5. Oval

If the pointed shape was a bit too hard core for your liking, the oval shape is perfect for you! This shape is a softer version of the pointed nail, with a curved top.

Whether you want to sport these five different acrylic nail shapes or simply want to rock your natural nails with a gel manicure, you must take time to think of the perfect nail color! Here are nail colors perfect for spring time!

1. Soft Neutrals

You can never go wrong with neutrals! Neutrals work all year long but look even better on a nice, sunny, afternoon during spring time!

2. Bright & Vibrant

Vibrant, loud colors are perfect for spring! Have fun with bright pinks, blues, etc., spring is a great season to experiment and try new nail colors.

3. Pastels

All colors of the rainbow look amazing as pastels, you simply can’t go wrong! The soft shades give an easy, breezy feel that’s perfect for beach weather!