5 Movie Soundtracks That Are Perfect For Every Occasion

There are pieces of music that gets unheard that are perfect for every day listening.

27
Qobuzz

Everyone gets in a rut when trying to listen to music. In today's society we are all stuck listening to "Today's Hits Radio" on our "Spotify" apps because that's what everyone else listens to. Here's the thing; have you ever watched an amazing movie and wondered what the songs that were playing in the background were and where you can find them? I know you have. The movie soundtracks are literally everywhere and they are even on "Spotify". You can, and always have been able to listen to the amazing soundtracks from your favorite movies, and they are often better than what's hot and new out on the radio.

Here are some amazing movie soundtracks to listen to for any given occasion (in no particular order):

1. "La La Land"

Did you really think that I was going to make a list like this and leave out this movie's soundtrack? You're hilarious! Personally I like to listen to music when I am in the shower, or getting ready and it honestly depends on my mood for what song is playing, but I prefer something on the eclectic side, something simple, but fun and catchy! I tell you, this soundtrack is perfect for if you're just laying outside on a sunny day tanning, reading and studying for classes, drawing or painting as a past-time, or getting ready in the morning! Take a listen to one of my favorites here:

2. "Twilight Saga" (any soundtrack from the franchise)

Okay, so this is more for my alternative friends out there. These songs may not be as happy and upbeat as the songs from the "La La Land" soundtrack, but I am appealing to everyone on the spectrum here. Some people like their music a little bit more edgy and something they can listen to in private. These are those songs. These songs are also great to listen to on road trips, when you're painting or drawing, and for dancers; these songs are great to choreograph to for modern anyway. Here's a good one:

3. "Step Up" (any soundtrack from the franchise)

These soundtracks are literally my life. As many of the cast members say: these soundtracks are full of the best of the best of music right now. They have different hip-hop, rap, and pop music from all of the generations and they are great party songs. If you ever just want to let loose, dance around all night with your friends (or alone) download this soundtrack. ATTENTION HIP-HOP DANCERS: these are great to dance to. These are definitely the songs that you can listen to while doing your hair and makeup with your gals, just be careful not to burn yourself. Here's a good one from "Step Up: All In":

4. "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"

Calling all Slytherins, Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs, and Gryffindors, here is your home. These songs are much different from the songs on the other soundtracks on this list. These songs are lyric free, and they are really calming to listen to. These songs are amazing for those rainy days that are filled with a ton of homework. Play this soundtrack during your study time to make it fun and also help with remembering information! These songs are also great for those who like to listen to music when they go to sleep. Then on your break from napping and studying you can watch the movies with your chocolate frogs. Haha. Everyone knows this one:

5. "The Great Gatsby"

This is another fan favorite. It took all I had to not put "High School Musical" here, but this is just as good. The songs from "The Great Gatsby" are for those people that like the most popular artists out right now, but also likes songs that no one really knows. This soundtrack has artists like Beyoncé, will.i.am, Lana Del Rey, and Sia. But the catch is that these songs are not regularly played on the radio, so you get a new taste from some of your favorite artists. This is another great soundtrack for road trips, getting ready, or just dancing around. Here is one of the most popular songs from the album:

Though many people prefer what's new and hot on the music charts, there are pieces of music that gets unheard that are perfect for every day listening. I hope you get some inspiration from these soundtracks and find yourself listening to something new every day!