5 Things More Reliable Than Boys

5 Things More Reliable Than Boys

Because boys suck.

307
5 Things More Reliable Than Boys

Ok, so we've all been there. You're talking to a guy and well...it's complicated. One day he acts like he's in love with you, and the next day, you're basically invisible to him. Throughout the years, I've learned that these kinds of guys aren't worth it; you deserve to be valued every single day. Plus, there are so many things in this world more reliable than boys. Here are some things I love that I know will always be there for me.

1. My best friends

Don't ever put boys over your true best friends. They are the ones that are really always there for you.

2. A good bottle of wine

Nothing says self-love by treating yourself to a quality bottle of wine. I love wine, and it loves me too.

3. Pizza

Pizza is definitely something you can always count on. I'll take it over boys any day.

4. My family

Through thick and thin, I know that my family always has my back. No matter how much I mess up, they will always love me.

5. My dog

Last but not least, my dog Bentley is DEFINITELY the best boy out there. He cuddles me, kisses me, and of course, runs to the door when I get home. I know he appreciates me, and I never have to question his unwavering loyalty to me.

Just remember that there is more to life than boys. If you are questioning if he's worth it, he probably isn't.