5 Products You Need In Your Makeup Collection

There's a lot of products out there, here's the ones you actually need...

12
www.viciloves.com

I have been obsessed with makeup since the beginning of eighth grade, makeup has just always been something that intrigued me and something I have always wanted to learn more and more about. Although I am far from being a professional makeup artist (sadly) and have no training what so ever in the art of makeup I feel like my years worth of amateur self-taught makeup application gives me some credibility. I've without a doubt learned a thing or two. I've learned to stay away from powder foundation simply because my skin is as dry as dust, how to perfect my winged eyeliner, how to bronze my face without having it look like mud smeared on my face and I've learned that orange isn't a foundation color. But, on top of all that important knowledge, I've also learned what products are worth the "hype" and what products just aren't. Although I revel in trying new makeup products out I still whole-heartedly appreciate my go-to, "safe", holy-grail products that I know, without a doubt, I can always rely on. These are five of my favorite products that I believe are worthy of making it into your makeup collection! Here they are:

1. L'Oreal Infallible Pro Contour

2. Milani Luminoso Blush

3. RCMA No Color Powder

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette

5. Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara