5 Local Restaurants To Support During COVID-19 In Hennessey, OK

Don't forget to show your support locally!

285
Personal Photo

With the coronavirus pandemic still sweeping across the nation, we are seeing more and more local shops and restaurants being financially hurt. As an Oklahoman, I am witnessing this happening as what seems to be a second wave of COVID-19 is arriving. Being from a small town, it's even more important to support local restaurants in town. Whether you live nearby or are passing by on US Highway 81, consider going local and get an amazing meal from the following locations.

Eat It Up

scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net

This local restaurant has never failed me. It's employees and owner are absolutely lovely and sure know how to cook. Eat It Up serves sandwiches, pasta, and a delicious dessert like chocolate chip cookies.

Gail's Grill

scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net

Are you craving a homemade hamburger? This is the place to be. If you are lucky enough to find a seat at the table to eat inside, take it! It's usually hard to find one. Gail's Grill offers amazing takeout that I continuously took advantage of during my school lunch hour. With just a handful of wonderful ladies working, it's an amazing location to continue supporting.

Family Cafe

Facebook

Nothing beats good, homemade food. Family Cafe offers a wide variety of meals, and a buffet! It's a local cafe that never disappoints!

81 Bar & Grill

scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net

As my personal favorite, this family owned restaurant is at the top of my list! Personally, I eat lunch here at least once a week. They have amazing dessert, french fries, and most importantly homemade onion rings! They are open for lunch and dinner. You can't go wrong with a meal here!

Aloha Sno

scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net

Have you ever heard of gourmet snow cones? If not, let Aloha Sno introduce you to them. They offer a wide variety of snow cones and can put them in a pineapple or a flower cup! It's the perfect dessert for the summer.